Chapter 18

"It's unless! Humans can't hope to win against dragons." Future Rogue tells Natsu and Kai as they looked at him.

Natsu smiles at him "No need to be humans as long as they can protect everyone." He tells Future Rogue "It might be unless to you but if we work together then we might be able to win." Kai tells him.

Future Rogue glares at both the boys as he looks at his dragon "Motherglare." He says the name of the dragon.

Motherglare sprouts out eggs from It's body as they went down to the ground. Both Boys look down "Aren't those" Lisanna mumbled while looking at the eggs "Those are eggs..." Enishi whispers.

The eggs landed on the ground as they hatched, little dragons came out of the eggs. There were a lot of those little dragons now "What The Hell?!" Jet shouted as he was freaking out.

"The dragons are multiplying!" Droy shouted scared and freaked out. "One dragon alone was too strong..." Cana says as she looked at the dragons.

Laxus got in front of everyone "Stand back." He tells the others as he hit the dragon Atlas. "He's right you should leave the bigger ones to us while you all handle the little ones." Leon tells them.

The thunder legion decided to stay to help out Laxus, Leon turned to look at Sharlene and Jillian. "I want you two to help them take those small ones out. I'll be fine." He tells the twins.

Both girls nodded at each other "Be safe Master Leon." Sharlene tells him as he nodded. Mavis looked at Gajeel "Gajeel you should go and look for another dragon." Mavis tells him.

Gajeel nodded at her while he left to find a dragon of his own to fight "The rest of the members should focus on the little ones while the dragon slayers fight the bigger ones." Mavis tells them.

Sting looked at Rogue "You should go help out the other guilds that are dealing with dragons, I'll handle this one." He told Rogue as he nodded and left.

Aichi looked at both Chrono and Shion "Help out Sting I'll see who else needs help." He told both the teens as they nodded at their King.

Sting looked at the dragon as he was ready to attack "Both Natsu and Kai gave me the courage! The courage not to fight." Sting says as he attacks the dragon.

"But the courage to protect my friends." He says as his guild mates smiles "Sting-kun." Lector whispered "Fro agrees." Frosch says cheerfully.

Shion threw a card up and so did Chrono "Allow us to help you out!" Chrono shouted as as a sheep appeared and Altmile also appeared to help out.

Rogue was running to find a dragon "The ruthless Sabertooth is no more, we're going forward." He says to himself with a small smile.

The rock dragon that Blue Pegasus was dealing with spoke up "Those two human boys on MotherGlare were spouting nonsense!" He shouted at them.

Hibiki was using his Archive magic to look for a way to beat the dragon. "We don't have a dragon slayer in our guild!" Eve shouted as Hibiki was still searching "This is bad." He whispers.

Everyone was panicking right now but Ichiya stood forward as he took out a perfume. "This is my secret Perfume!" He shouted as the smell went towards the Rock Dragon.

Hibiki, Ren, Eve both made a funny face "T-This is...?!" Eve couldn't finish his sentence "My nose..." Hibiki couldn't either "It's!" Ren stopped mid sentence too.

Ichiya arm was up "My Armpit Perfume." He chanted as his three teammates passed out through the gross smell of his armpits perfume.

"Dragons have a strong sense of smell but I have no nose!" The Dragon told Ichiya as he was shocked as he fell in failure "Noooooo waaaay!!!!" He shouted.

The Rock Dragon looked at him "No matter how many centuries has passed your race will never change, you humans!" The dragon shouted at Ichiya.

"The sea overshadowed by mist. That is the vampire princess' unrivaled territory. I ride the Vanguard! Vampire Princess of Night Fog, Nightrose!"

They looked up to see that the Dragon was attacked by two figures as it smashed down to the ground "Move outta the way weirdos!" Cobra told them with a smile.

"We can handle this! You guys handle the small dragons." Am tells the Blue Pegasus Guild members. "You should go girlie." Cobra tells her as she smirks. "I might be a girl but I am capable of fighting." Am tells him.

To Kai and Natsu

Kai and Natsu both glared at Future Rogue "If we all work together then we can win!" Natsu shouted "You still don't understand a dragon true power." He tells them both.

To Yukino and the others

They all looked at Zirconis as he looked at them with a huge smile "Who should I eat first!" He shouted as they all looked at him.

Wendy walked up to him "Zirconis don't you remember when we talked?" She asked him as he ignored her "It's useless the Zirconis we spoke to was a spirit after his death." Carla told Wendy.

Wendy looked down "But..." She was cut off by Carla "Do you not hear what Natsu and Kai shouted only Dragon Slayers and the Vanguard Guild can defeat them!" She yelled at Wendy.

She stayed quiet "Oh well. I'll just eat you all up." Zirconis tells them all. He roared at them all "Watch out!" Mirajane threw Wendy to the ground with her.

Everyone tried dodging his roar "This is terrible!" Happy shouted as he tried not to be blown away "What he did is different from what he said!" Lily shouted.

The smoke cleared up as the soldiers were still alive but...they were all naked. Lucy, Wendy, Mirajane, Yukino, Misaki, Miwa, Naoki all stared in shock.

"Humans taste delicious but clothes don't, that's why I erase them." Zirconis tells them all as the guys tried covering themselves up and started running around.

Misaki shook her head "This is so pitiful." She tells all the men as they started running "We can't fight naked." One of them shouted as they retreated.

Arcadios helped the Princess "Are you alright Princess!" He asked her as she nodded "Y-yes..." She tells him. The minister looked at all the naked soldiers "How shameless." He says.

"MINISTER!!!" Arcadios shouted as the Princess covered her eyes right away, the minister was shocked as well as he ran as well.

Zirconis looked at them "Now that I think about it men don't taste good either." He tells himself as he just watched them runaway.

He looked at the girls "Women. I'll definitely devour women." Zirconis tells them. Wendy looked at him "Is this magic." She asked him as he nodded.

"We dragons can use magic as well." Zirconis tells them, he looked at Lucy as she looked at him. He was getting ready to blow at her "Perfect Guard!"

Lucy was protected as she saw Naoki was in front of her "Man this Dragon sure is a pervert, hey are you...Gyaah!" Naoki turned away from Lucy. She was confused as Lucy looked to see she was naked.

"B-but how?!" Lucy shouted as she was covering herself with her hands. "Naoki was just a few seconds too late." Misaki tells her as she glared at Zirconis.

He grinned at her " My magic is to steal humans dignity." Zirconis told them, Wendy glared at him "Well my magic is to defeat you." She tells him.

Naoki walked up next to Wendy "I'll help you out." He told her as she nodded, he turned to look at Miwa, Misaki and Yukino "You three find Aichi and protect him." Naoki tells them.

They nodded "No need to tell us." Miwa shouted as they left right away to find their friend.

To be continued