Chapter 13

Aichi, Leon, Jaime and Chrono all came walking towards Sting. There clothes were torn and they were injured at that, even so they held their heads high.

Sting looked and laughed at seeing them like that "You guys won't be able to win against me! So I'll take you four on!" Sting declared his one on four battle.

"What's this Sting is declaring his One on Four match!"

Sting was surrounding himself with his holy dragon aura but his eyes widen as he looked at them. None of them showed any fear at all, they stood tall and determined.

'H-How can they be so determined...their all hurt and weak...yet I feel fear...I need to win but...I can't move...'

He fell to his knees as he was in tears "I-I can't win..." Sting tells them all. It was quiet for a few seconds. The Vanguard guild smiled and looked happy.

"The Magic Games Are Finally Over! The Winners Are The Vanguard Guild!!!"

Everyone was cheering as fireworks were going on. Aichi walked up to Sting as he looked at him "Sting. Why didn't you come at us?" Aichi asked him.

Sting stayed silent for a few seconds "I had a feeling that I couldn't meet him. Before I thought I'd be able to meet him if I won...but for some reason I felt like I couldn't meet him." Sting tells Aichi.

He looked at Sting in silence.

"I don't understand it myself. You people are so radiant that I didn't think I deserve to meet him the way I am now." Sting finished as Aichi smiled at Sting "Sure you can." He answered

"Aichi-san!"

They looked to see Millianna as Sting eyes widen to see a sleeping Lector in her arms. Lector opened his eyes as he saw Sting running towards him, "Lector!" Sting cried out as he tripped.

Lector struggled out of Millianna grasped as he ran to Sting "Sting-kun! Sting-kun!" Lector cried out to Sting. "Lector!" Sting cried with a smile on his face.

Aichi turned his head as he smiled, Leon, Jaime and Chrono smiled at them. Lector jumped into Sting's arm as they were hugging and crying.

"I-I'm so happy to see you again." Sting tells him as Lector was crying "I missed you and wanted to be with you again!"

Everyone watched them from the screen as they all smiled at Sting being reunited with his friend Lector.

"Man I can hear all the cheering from here." Leon says while crossing his arms. "Awe don't be like that amigo! Just say your happy!" Jaime tells Leon as he tackled him to the floor.

Chrono sat on the floor "Do you think Shin-san is probably crying?" Chrono asked his friends Aichi chuckled "Yeah, he definitely is." He answered him.

Aichi looked at Sting and Lector with a smile

"Wow look at that! The new guild is now the mightiest and strongest guild in Fiore!"

All the opponents that didn't win and the guilds who watched from a screen seen them standing tall.

To the others

The others managed to defeat the executors as Lucy and Natsu ran into someone...the person they saw come through a portal as it was Future Lucy.

Future Lucy explain why she traveled through time and what's going to happen after the games.

Natsu walked up to future Lucy as he patted her head.. "You came to the future to help us, thank you." Natsu told future Lucy with a smile, she was in tears.