Chapter 19

Zirconis looked at Wendy "Magic to defeat me you say?" He asked Wendy as she looked at him with a serious expression. Naoki looked at him "Yeah, I have magic that can defeat you too."

They both glared at Zirconis "More importantly! Can I get some clothes!" Lucy shouted with tears. Zirconis grabbed her as she was scared "KYAAA!" She shouted.

"Lucy!" Mirajane and Happy shouted, Zirconis held Lucy in his grip as she was trying her best to get out of his grip. "Well can you defeat me before I devour your friend." He tells them.

Wendy looked at Naoki as he nodded "The skies tremble and the earth shakes. As though in response to the dragon's roar. Eradicator, Gauntlet Buster Dragon!" Naoki chanted as a reddish orange and gold dragon appeared.

Wendy lifted both her arms up as she chanted an enchantment "Arms X Vernier Enchant!" She chanted onto Naoki dragon "Now Go And Attack Gauntlet Buster!" Naoki shouted.

Gauntlet Buster nodded as he collided his head with Zirconis making such a big force "YOU CONCEITED LITTLE!!!" Zirconis shouted as he roared.

Everyone was blown away as he flew up "Now you can't get me!" He shouted as he was in the air now as Lucy was still struggling "Did you forget about me." Gauntlet Buster flew up and attacked Zirconis.

Zirconis saw Naoki on the dragon "NOW WENDY!!!" He shouted at her "Right!" She shouted back at him.

"Thunder That Roars from The Sky Now Rain Down With The Power Of My Buster Dragon Sword! Thunder X-Slash!" Naoki chanted as his attack was going towards Zirconis.

From behind him was Wendy "Sky Dragon Roar!!!!!" She chanted as wind came from her mouth. Both their attacks collide together as it hit Zirconis, he felt the pain he threw Lucy as she went flying.

"HELP ME!!!!" She shouted out loud "Lucy!" Mirajane shouted worried about her guildmate "I'll go and save her!" Happy shouted as he flew fast "We're counting on you!" Carla told Happy.

"We will deal with Zirconis." Wendy told her guildmate seriously as she glared at Zirconis. "Agreed." Naoki agrees as he also glares at Zirconis. "Mira You should help the others." Wendy told her.

Naoki looked down at Mirajane "Don't worry I won't let anything happen to her." Naoki told her as she was hesitant but nodded "You better bring her back alive or I'll hurt you!" Mirajane shouted.

Mirajane left both Naoki and Wendy to fight Zirconis to help the others guilds out.

Back to Natsu and Kai

They were attacking Future Rogue "No matter how much you both attack, it won't be enough." He tells them as he hit them both with an attack of his own.

Both Natsu and Kai were down "There's a seven year gap between us now. I'm stronger than I was in the Grand Magic Games." He told them.

Both of them were panting as they glared at Future Rogue "NAAATSSSSUUUU!!!" Natsu looked to his left as his eyes widen in shock "HELP ME!!!" Lucy shouted.

Lucy slammed into Natsu "NGAH!" He shouted as he was thrown off the Dragon with her. Kai and Future Rogue watched as Happy flew by them.

"No matter at least one is out of my way." Future Rogue says as he faces Kai. Kai glared at him "I can take you on myself." He told Future Rogue as they fought once again.

To Natsu and Lucy

They were thrown into a giant bell "Why the hell are you naked!" Natsu asked "Nooo!" She cried out as the bell started moving "Idiot quit squirming!" Lucy shouted.

"But...!! Ah!!" Natsu shouted as they were moving faster "My Eyes!!" He shouted again "KYAAA!!!" Lucy cried out as she was in tears as the bell finally came to a stop.

Both Natsu and Lucy were dizzy Natsu sat up as he rubbed his head "So the legend of the naked flying people are true." He tells Lucy as she turned away "Stop...just don't...look..."

Natsu sighed "Guess that leaves me no choice." He said as he covered Lucy breast with his hands as she blushes then punches him in the face "Try covering your eyes!"

Happy giggled "Youngsters these days are so bold." He tells his two friends "Happy! Luce turned into some super pervert!" Natsu shouted. "By the way here's your keys."

"AS IF! A DRAGON DID THIS TO ME!!" Lucy shouted as she took her keys from Happy. Happy looked at Natsu "You and Kai are having trouble with Future Rogue?" He asked.

Natsu looked pissed "Yeah...he really is stronger and that dragon isn't making it easy for us at all." He tells them.

Lucy looked at Natsu "Are all Dragons this dangerous. There's that fire one...the rock one and Zirconis..." Lucy tells him as he looked at her. "I was almost eaten for crying out loud!"

Natsu still stared at her as he grabbed her shoulders "THAT'S IT!!" He shouted as that surprised Lucy "Eh?!" She was confused now "I got it! A way to beat him!" Natsu shouted.

To Erza

Erza was thrown to the ground "I got separated from the others..." Erza whispered to herself as she saw that she was surrounded by the small dragons.

'I can't move my legs...' Erza thought to herself as she looked down 'I must look pathetic right now, I didn't want to show my weak side...' Erza thought again to herself.

More little dragons surrounded her as she shut her eyes tightly "Is this the end for me..." she whispered to herself.

Suddenly the small dragons were all destroyed by Jellal who saved Erza. Her eyes widen at seeing him "Need a hand." Jellal asked her offering his hand to her.

Erza looked at his hand but decided to grab his offering hand "Sorry." Erza apologized to him as she smiled at him. "It's fine, I'm glad to help." Jellal told her.

Millianna came running but stopped as she stood still staring at who helped Erza "Jellal?" She said his name.

They both looked at her "Millianna?" Jellal said her name as he was surprised to see her again. Erza looked at her in surprised too, Millianna than glared at Jellal.

To Lucy

She pouted at seeing that Natsu and Happy left her right after she finished changing "Those idiots just left me!" Lucy shouted "You should worry less on what clothes to wear Princess." Virgo tells her.

Lucy looked up in the sky "Will his plan really work...?" She asked herself if his dumb plan will really work on Future Rogue.

Lucy noticed a book in the garbage "That's my journal but what's it doing here?" Lucy grabs the book as her eyes widen "This is my future selfs journal..."

To be continued