Chapter 15

Lucy and the others along with the princess and her guards watched as the Eclipse Gate is opening.

Natsu and Kai looked up "What's going on?" Kai asked "That's the sound of the Eclipse opening. I'm surprised it opened with Lucy still alive!" Future Rogue tells them.

He goes straight at them as he punched them but they blocked "But I'm sure she'll interfere!" He shouted at them. "Aichi will also Interfere!"

His shadow punch got stronger as he jumped away as he threw shadows at them. "The portal is destined to close and he is destined to interfere!"

"Lucy's not gonna do that!"

"Aichi wouldn't interfere if it's meant to save people!" Kai shouted as he glared at Future Rogue, he punched Future Rogue.

Natsu attacked from behind as Future Rogue lifted both his hands at them as a explosion of shadows attacked them "I'm off to kill Lucy and Aichi."

Both Kai and Natsu jumped in the air "We won't let you go!" They both shouted at him with a glare "Lightning Fire Dragon Mode/Flames of Dragonic Overlord!" They both chanted.

They both attacked with such powerful flames as Future Rogue managed to block them but his right sleeve was rip. "So that's the power you two hid seven years ago..." he smirked at them.

Future Rogue body was surrounded by his shadow powers "White Shadow Dragon Mode!" He chanted as Natsu was shocked, he threw a holy blast at Natsu and Kai.

"Gyaahh!" They yelled in pain "These are the twin attributes of light and dark." Future Rogue tells them as they both looked at him grabbing where they got hit.

Future Rogue attacked them more as shadow and light combine together as they were getting hurt a lot by it. They fell to the ground in pain "White...Shadow..." Natsu manages to say to him.

"It's the power I stole from Sting after killing him!" Future Rogue tells him with a smile, Kai and Natsu lifted their heads up looking at him. "That being said, it's still a little while after this time period."

Kai glared at him "Did you always think like this, that...people's lives were worthless?!" Kai shouted at him "That's right. And you're going to die here, too." He tells them.

They both managed to stand up as their vision was blurry, Future Rogue smiled evilly as both guys eyes widen "Coarse Silk...Of The White Shadow Dragon..."

Future Rogue was cut off as he looked up to see that someone was attacking, he turned to a shadow as he left. Kai and Natsu both collapsed to the ground. Ultear was now standing there "He escaped!" Meredy shouted as they went up to the two unconscious males.

Ultear went on her knee "Natsu! Wake up! Natsu!" She shouted as she looked to see Meredy trying to wake Kai up. "He's from that new guild...Toshiki Kai right?" Meredy asked as Ultear nodded.

"What's this!"

Meredy and Ultear looked shocked at what is happening both Kai and Natsu were being sunk into the shadows. "This is bad! They're being pulled into the shadows!" Ultear shouted.

While Kai and Natsu were being pulled into the shadows, the portal was opening more. "Look!" Guard shouted "The portal is our victory!"

They all watched as there was incredible magic coming from it. "With this, we may have a chance of exterminating the dragons." Carla spoke up as Lily spoke next "All this magic concentrated in one place..."

Wendy walked up next to Lucy "The future can be saved with this right?" Wendy asked Lucy as she nodded "Yes." The gate opened more.

Wendy looked down "And Lucy from the future can rest in peace." Wendy tells Lucy with a sad smile. "Yes and Aichi will be saved..." Misaki whispers.