Chapter 9

Naoki and the ones that are following the Fairies where watching from afar. "Why did Aichi have us do this again?" Miwa asked his friends and guildmates.

Misaki looked at them "I'm not sure, all he said was that they might have a lead to what danger might have." Naoki told him as Miwa looked a little surprised.

They saw Yukino shocked as they faced to see a dragon spirit "We shouldn't really be surprise since we can summon them." Miwa tells them as the guys nodded.

Wendy used her new spell Milky Way, to summon a dead Dragon Soul. They heard their conversation with the Dragon, Wendy couldn't hold the spell any longer so she stopped it.

Kai spoke up "Let's go up to them." They looked at Kai "Kai are you crazy, Aichi just said to follow them." Naoki tells him. Misaki looked at her lover "I think we should, think about it they might need help during their search." Misaki tells them.

Yukino looked as she nodded in agreement "I guess we don't really have a choice." Miwa says as Kai and Misaki nodded. "Fine let's go." Naoki replied.

They came out of hiding as Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Happy, Mirajane and Carla looked at the five members of The Vanguard Guild.

"What are you guys doing here?" Natsu asked them as Lucy noticed Yukino. "Your here too, Yukino?" Lucy asked her as she nodded at Lucy.

Natsu was waiting for one of them to answer "We're just following orders from our king." Kai tells them with his arms crossed and eyes closed. "Why does he want to help us?" Mirajane asked them.

Misaki sighed, didn't her boyfriend just tell them. "Look, you guys won't be the only ones in danger here. Everyone else will too, he is trying to make sure that doesn't happen." She tells them.

The Fairies looked at each other "Thank you, we can use all the help we can get." Wendy thanked them.

Both the Fairies and Vanguard that followed them are now working together. They need to figure out what is happening and who exactly is doing all this and what are they after. They left the area where the dragon bones were at as they walked.

The Final Day

"Welcome back! I hope you all recovered all your magic energy! Now today is the battle Royale! Fairy Tail and Vanguard now only have one team each!"

All the teams that are in the final round came out Aichi, Chrono, Asaka, Leon and Jaime came out with a smile. Erza, Gajeel, Laxus, Gray and Juvia came from Fairy Tail.

Sabertooth glared at Team Vanguard especially at Aichi, "Good luck guys in your matches." Aichi tells his friends ignoring the glares. "We will, me and Jaime won't lose." Leon tells Aichi.

Asaka walked next to Aichi "Don't you dare lose Chrono." Asaka tells the younger boy as he smiled at her. "I won't! I'll win and beat my opponents." Chrono tells them as him and Aichi do a fist pump.

All the teams go to their area, Aichi and Asaka are in the same place, Leon and Jaime are in the other and Chrono is by himself.

"The teams know where to go! Let's the Battle Royale Begin!"

"We should try our best to win this, Aichi." Asaka tells him as he nods at her. "Yeah." He responded to her as they both walked together.

Asaka closed her eyes as she thought to herself 'I will not let anyone hurt our king, these Sabertooth members shall feel our power.'

Aichi stopped in his tracks "We should split up and find an opponent." He told Asaka as she was surprised "Are you sure about that?" She asked him as he nodded.

"I trust you Asaka, I believe that you will win." He tells her as her eyes widen and she started blushing. "O-Okay, I trust that you will win." Asaka tells him as they walked away.

While Aichi was walking he jumped in the air as two girls tried to attack him. "Oh it's you two, didn't think we would be fighting so soon." He told them.

Asaka sighed while walking thinking why she would react to Aichi like that? She blushed when he told her that. She looked in front of her to see someone "Oh. So your my opponent once again."

Leon and Jaime

Both males are currently walking around the place to see if they run into any opponents. "We are definitely going to win for Aichi-sama~!" Jaime tells Leon.

Leon only sighs as he stopped "Of course, if Sendou wishes for us to win then so be it. Plus those Sabertooth members aren't getting away with trying to hurt him." Leon tells him.

Jaime smiled as he nodded, they will surely make anyone pay if they hurt their king. Leon and Jaime suddenly jumped out of the way "Oh. Seems like they came to us instead."

To Chrono

Chrono was walking until he saw a member of Sabertooth as he turned to face Chrono. "Didn't expect for him to be here..." he mumbled to himself.

Orga smirked at him "What's a little shrimp like you doing here kid?" He told Chrono as a tick mark appeared on his cheek. "What the heck did you just call me?!"

"You heard me shrimp, I was told I could go all out with your guild. Not that I was going to hold back." Orga told Chrono as he glared at the Saber.

Chrono smirked "You honestly think I'll let you win, I'm not going to hold back. Especially when that women tried hurting Aichi-sama, we will beat your guild and teach you not to mess with us!"

"The Battles finally begins! Who will win and which guild will take the top spot!"

Everyone in the stadium and platforms, are watching these wizards from a screen. "Their serious about winning." Arata tells them while looking at the screens.

"Of course. Do you think that Chrono, Asaka, Leon and Jaime would let them off especially since they tried hurting Aichi-sama." Am answered Arata.

"GOOD LUCK! CHRONO! ASAKA! LEON! JAIME! AICHI-SAMA~!" Saya and Luna sang loudly to their guildmates/friends. Everyone looked at them as they smiled as other guilds started cheering.

Mamoru looked at the screens "Aichi won't let that Sabertooth girl off either. He plans to show her, his true power and heart." He told his friends.

They all nodded as they went back to watching...

To be continued