Chapter 17

All the Fairy Tail looked at a blue dragon, this time the dragon was not made out of water. It was real, Leon closed his eyes "Defeat the fire dragon." He ordered Tetra-burst Dragon.

"Yes, as you wish!"

Leon stood there as Tetra-Burst Dragon roared water at Atlas. "Did his dragon just talk?!" Jillian and Sharlene only shook their heads at them.

Erza turned to look at them "Let's all help him out!" She shouted at her guildmates. "This thing is different from Acnologia!" Elfman shouted. "No this one is not as bad." Gray tell them.

Atlas flew up to dodge Tetra-Burst Dragon attack and roared fire from above. Leon looked up "Doesn't matter if your in the air." He mumbled to himself.

As the fire was coming towards them Leon, Sharlene and Jillian held up three cards, water surrounded everyone as the members of Fairy Tail were shocked. "I see your still alive. But no matter what magic you use, you won't be able to defeat a dragon because you are humans!" Atlas told them.

Tetra-Burst Dragon flew up "I will be the one to defeat you for my Vanguard sake." Both Dragons attacked each other. Atlas managed to burn Makarov hands "Master are you alright?" Juvia asked him

With Sabertooth

The dragon the sabertooth members were dealing with did some damage "It's so strong..." Sting says as the others nodded "Lector. Frosch Stay back." Rogue told the two exceeds. "Yes!" Lector shouts turning around "Fro too!" Frosch follows Lector.

Rufus looked at the dragon "If I remember correctly both Sting and Rogue said they killed a dragon when they we're young." Rufus tells them. Both slayers stayed quiet as Sting spoke up "It's half true."

Both of them remembered when their dragons asked them to kill them "Skaidrum was sick, so I accepted and killed him." Rogue told them "Whatever! Use your dragon slayer magic on it!' Orga shouted.

"I didn't think a dragon's full power would be this strong." Sting says as Rogue nodded "But I still...want to protect my friends."

"We can help you fight that dragon."

They turned to see Aichi, Chrono and Shion as they smiled at them.

To Future Rogue, Kai and Natsu

Future Rogue looked down at the city "Do you remember when I said 7 years from now the dragons would rule,but those dragons did not come from the gate." He told the two boys.

"The Ruler is Acnologia, it was destroyed by one dragon."

Both Natsu and Kai eyes widen while they were on a roof all hurt "There are no wizards or guilds to stand against it, people hide in fear now." Future Rogues tells them.

The dragon flew high in the air then down towards them "I created the magic to control dragons but it did not work on Acnologia." Future Rogue told them.

The dragon attacked the roof "Only dragons can defeat Acnologia." Future Rogue tells them as Kai and Natsu jumped away "Is that why you summoned them?!" Natsu shouted "Your bringing chaos and ruining people!" Kai shouted as well.

"Not only that, if I can defeat Acnologia then I will be the Dragon King!" Future Rogue laughed as both Natsu and Kai jumped and attacked from both sides "I'll be the one to rule!"

Both guys smirked "According to the smell there's only seven dragons!" Natsu shouted as him and Kai kept holding onto the dragon. "Seven Dragons are enough!"

Natsu grins "How unlucky you are!" Kai yelled as he was bleeding, he glanced at Natsu as he nodded. Natsu lit his right arm on fire as he hit the dragon hard as Future Rogue looked surprised,

The Dragon roared in pain as he was falling down "What...?!" Future Rogue shouted in surprised. "What was that?!'

"CAN YOU HEAR ME!!?"

"DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC CAN DEFEAT THESE DRAGONS!!!"

"That's Natsu voice." Lucy whispered with a smile

"Natsu-san..." Sting whispers with a smile as he looked up.

"THERE ARE SEVEN DRAGONS!! AND THERE ARE SEVEN DRAGON SLAYERS!!! OUR MAGIC WAS CREATED FOR THIS!!!"

Everyone looks up "VANGUARD GUILD!!!" some people surprised "That's Kai voice." Mamoru mumbles.

"USE THE MAGIC WE WERE GIVEN AND BEAT THESE DRAGONS!!!"

"LET'S HUNT SOME DRAGONS!!"

A certain redhead grin "Trying to be a bigshot now Kai." Ren says as the members of Mermaid Heel looks at him "Even so I don't plan to lose to any dragons!"

Tetsu looked at him as Ren smirked "Cursed Dragon, Go Forth and Display Your Dark Powers! Ride The Vangurd! Phantom Blaster Dragon!" Darkness surrounded behind Ren as a roar was heard and blew the darkness away.

"Seven, are you sure you counted right? And what makes you think your guild can handle the dragons?" Future Rogue asked Kai and Natsu as they both smirked at him

Natsu smirked at Future Rogue "I can hear it," Natsu tells him. "My friends are capable to handle them." Kai looked at Future Rogue.

Outside of Town

Lahar looked at Doranbolt who was breathing heavily "Sorry for making you go so far." Lahar apologized "Yeah...I brought him..." Doranbolt was still panting.

Lahar look at the man "Dragons are attacking the city." Lahar told him as he smirked a little "Yeah I can hear it." He tells them. Doranbolt looked up at him "We been forced to ask for your help..."

The person revealed to be Cobra "Yeah, I can hear you both loud and clear." Cobra looked at the city and dragons from afar.

To be continued