Chapter 25

A few days have passed since the whole dragon incident. Everything was back to normal now in the kingdom of Fiore, some parts of the places are still destroyed but getting fixed.

At a bar people were talking "They said a dragon came to the castle during the emergency evacuation." A man tells his friends.

A bold man spoke next "Don't be silly as if that would ever happen." The guy on the bold guy right spoke up "There were witnesses."

A waitress serving them looked at them "But wasn't it just magic?" She asked the three men. "Oh! That's right those wizards said they were having a party at the castle today."

"Ah! I'm so jealous!"

"The castle never has parties with wizards so they're probably going all out."

Inside the Castle

Every guild that helped fight the dragons and protected the kingdom were all dressed up and partying in there.

The girls were all dressed lovely in dresses and the boys were dressed all fancy in suits. "You guys play that one song in B flat." Ichiya asked with sparkles around him.

"That song?!"

"Wait! Which song?!"

Cana laughed as she was drinking with Bacchus, they forced Luna, Am, Kamui, Kouji, Leon and Shin to drink well...mostly making them Chung down a bottle.

Kagura was flustered as she was in a beautiful gown as everyone was staring at her "I told you it doesn't suit me..." Kagura tells her guildmates. "It suits you." Araña tells her.

"You look really pretty Kagura!"

"You shouldn't underestimate yourself Kagura!"

"That's true, your a very pretty girl Kagura." Enishi compliments her as she became more flustered by his words. Araña, Beth and Risley all cooed at that.

Lucy was talking with Princess Hisui about her knowing Lucy's father. Juvia of course was flirting with Gray and trying to get his attention.

Kai was looking around as he spotted the one girl he was looking for. He had a tint of red on his cheeks "You look really beautiful Misaki..." He compliments her beauty.

Misaki blushes as she looks at Kai "You look really handsome yourself Toshiki." She compliments him back as he was blushing more now.

Mamoru shook his head at how Gray is treating Juvia and how Lyon admits that Juvia doesn't love him. "Fullbuster. He is right a lady should be treated by respect even if you do not harbor any feelings towards her. Just be honest." Mamoru tells him.

"My big brother didn't think you knew how a lady's heart and feelings work." Tokoha told her brother as he blushes "Anyways Mamoru have you seen Chrono?"

Mamoru shook his head "No. but try checking where the food or desserts are at." He told Tokoha as she nodded and went looking for him.

Chelia and Wendy were looking at a very delicious looking jello that they both want to try. Even the First Master of Fairy Tail wants to try it.

Everyone was having so much fun at the party, right now Erza and Aichi were talking with each other and walking. They saw a flustered Kagura.

Erza spoke up to her "Much has happened between us, can't we become friends? After all we are from the same village." Erza asked Kagura.

Kagura was very flustered "No." Erza was shocked by her answer "...Sister...is...more pleasant..." She told Erza as she was surprised.