Chapter 2

Everyone was shocked "No way he beat Jura...?" Natsu asked shocked like the others.

"Don't you think it's weird..." They all turned their heads to Erza, " Rumbling Mt. Fuji should've put Shion Kiba in bandages, even if he won. But here he is moving perfectly fine without any problems even with those wounds."

Lucy looked at him "That's right...maybe it's because of that armor that he used." Lucy tells Erza. "Still, he should be in the infirmary. That guild is hiding something."

Gray spoke up "The next match is Mystogan against their Team A, right? We should be able to get some points."

Erza nodded " Yeah." She mumbles as she was still thinking about the mysterious guild. "From Fairy Tail B, we have Mystogan! And from The Vanguard A, we have Toshiki Kai!"

"Hello." Kai says in a bored tone not looking happy at all. "Hello as well." Mystogan aka Jellal says as he looked at Kai.

Kai and Jellal stared at each other "Sorry but I have no intention to lose." Kai tells him as Jellal spoke up "Of course, it is the same with me as well."

"Let the final match of the day... begin!"

Kai lifted his right hand up "Dragonic Overlord! Lend me your Flames!" Kai chanted as his body was surrounded by fire but somehow it felt different. Kai threw the flames at Jellal.

Natsu looked at the flames "Now that's my battle!" He shouted but Gray looked at them "I don't think they are normal flames."

Jellal dodged every single one of the attacks before letting the staves take their places for his magic. "Five Layered Magic Circle... Sacred Song!"

Suddenly Kai slammed his hand on the ground as the flames rose from the ground. Jellal gasped as he was shocked to see that Kai stop his spell. "Not bad, but make sure you at least think ahead." Kai told him.

"Just What is your Magic...?" He asked Kai as he only stared at Jellal. Kai lifted up his hand "Flame of apocalypse that burns away everything in this world! Ride the Vanguard! Dragonic Overlord!"

The flames took the form of a dragon as it came from the sky, everyone looked amazed and scared at the same time. "Now Burn away your enemy!"

"Three Layered Magic Circle... Mirror Water!"

Jellal deflected the attack back at Kai "Sword of Overlord!" Kai shouted as he now has a sword as he ran towards Jellal and Swung it as he landed a hit. Jellal got up and used Meteor to outrun Kai in speed as Kai used his Dragonic Overlord to chase after him.

Kai noticed the seven star pattern up in the sky. "Grand Chariot!" Jellal shouted as the falling stars hit Kai or so he thought. "Are you done?" Kai asked him.

"Toshiki Kai somehow survived that attack without any wounds! What is with this guild?!"

Jellal needed to think fast, he needs to use his strongest spell "Sorry Ultear. I'm going to use that!" Jellal thought to himself. He lifted one hand up as the Dark clouds gathered, Kai looked up at the sky then back at Jellal.

"So you do have a plan after all? But will it be enough to beat me?" Kai asked Jellal. Jellal closed his eyes as he opened them "True Heavenly Body-"

Suddenly Jellal fell to his knees while covering his mouth as Kai just stood there looking at him with a confused expression. "What's wrong?" Kai asked.

Jellal started laughing as he started rolling on the ground, they just watched him as he finally fainted. "...Weirdo..." Kai whispered.

"I'm not quite sure what just happened but it seems that Toshiki Kai of The Vanguard Team A has Won!!"