Chapter 5

Natsu and the others headed back to their platform as the MPF was brought out for the next half of the event to make up for the rest of the teams. After a few minutes, the highest was Jura's 8544. Now it was Chrono's turn.

Chrono spoke up "I'm going to do simultaneous summoning." Shion looked at him "Are you sure you can handle it?" Asaka asked him.

He nodded at her "Yes, trust me on this." He tells them. "Alright. Do it Amigo." Jaime tells him. Chrono nodded as the clock appeared again with two more circles glowing.

"Open Gate Of The Zodiac Time Beast, Chronofang Tiger G and Zodiac Time Beast, Chronovolley Rabbit." He chanted as two beast appeared as Volley immediately kicked Chronofang's head. They both started arguing with each other as Chrono only sighed.

Aichi came out with Reina in his arms "Seems like those two still don't get along." Aichi spoke up as they turned to him "Yeah Chrono must be embarrassed." Kazuma says as he was laughing.

"Hey, Volley, Fang! Enough already!" Chrono shouted at them. The two were still arguing as Chrono brought out Chronojet as both units were punched towards the device. The scores flashed as it showed 8700.

"We barely made it to first place. Hey, Volley! What was that about?!" Chrono shouted turning his attention to Volley.

Volley pointed at Fang as Chrono sighed. "No excuses! All of you are part of the Zodiac Time Beasts together so work together for once! You're causing trouble for us! Now go back to the gate and apologise to Fang! Chronojet, watch over them. Please." Chrono tells them.

Chronojet nodded as the three of them disappeared back to their home. "Kamui-san, your turn."

"Alright! Time for me to show them my strength!"

Kamui went in front of the device as he took a deep breath as a light appeared below his feet. Viktor took form while morphing into something else once again.

"Meteorkaiser, Bustered!" Kamui shouted out loud "Kamui-san, that's going too far!" Chrono shouted at him.

Bustered flew up with Kamui inside of it as Chrono went to take shelter. Kamui blasted Bustered's cannons as they hit the MPF, making a big explosion. The score flashes up.

"9-9600! That's some incredible magic!"

Chrono came out from hiding "You almost killed all of us, Kamui-san!" He shouted at Kamui as he laughed. "Sorry. Guess I did go a little too far."

"Of course you did!"

It was now Cana's turn as she walked up "Is she drunk?" Leon asked who ever could answer as they shrugged their shoulders. "I think so..." Taiyou answered him. Cana used Fairy Glitter as the machine was destroyed and the counter stopped at 9999.

Chrono and Kamui stared in shock "Woah... I think she went even further..." Chrono says as everyone nodded. "...Yeah..."

"That's some high latent ability, it's really amazing that she can even master such a high level magic." Am tells them.

Leon walked up "It's my turn now." He says, "Good luck master Leon." Sharlene and Jillian tells him at the same time. "Thank you." Leon thanked the twin sisters.

Leon went up to the field as Eve from Blue Pegasus also came up as they were staring at each other.

"Hello, I'm looking forward to facing you." Eve tells Leon as he nods "I am too." They waited till the match begins.

" Let the match begin!"

Eve chanted "Snow Magic: White Blizzard." a blizzard of snow went towards Leon. "Let's blow away the snow, Blue Storm Maelstrom Dragon."

The dragon made out of water appeared as it roar blew away the blizzard storm as hit Eve, or so he thought. Eve snow manifested to a snow shield as it crumbled down. Leon smirked at that.

Leon clapped "That was a great job at stopping my attack but it won't be enough for this one." Leon tells him as Eve looked up

Eve looked up to see thunderclouds forming as a blue dragon comes out. "Blue Wave Dragon, Anger-Boil Dragon." Eve eyes widen at seeing a different but scary water Dragon.

"Now wash away the enemy Anger-Boil Dragon." Leon ordered as it roars water from its mouth as Eve was getting washed away while Leon was on his dragon head.

As the water cleared away as Eve was on the ground unconscious.

"And that's the match! Leon Soryuu of The Vanguard A won!"

"Alright!"

Moving onto the second match it was Asaka turn to come out while Millianna also came out.

"You're my opponent, you don't seem like much! Sorry but I need to win this for Master Ren to acknowledge me." Asaka tells Millianna

Millianna smiles at her "Meow! Same for me!" She tells Asaka. "Let the match begin!"

"Cat Binding Tube!"

As the tube surrounds Asaka something stopped it as it was staying still as Millianna became shocked "What's going on?!"

Asaka smirked as she looked at Millianna "Now it's time for my performances! Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer, Luquier! Make your appearance." Asaka chanted as her outfit changed.

Suddenly Millianna was wrapped around a whip, from up in the platform Ren was watching.

The whip tighten around Millianna "Now for my final turn." Suddenly lightning surrounded the whip "Ahhhhhhhhh!" Millianna screamed as she fainted.

Everyone who was watching was shocked expect for the members of The Vanguard Guild. "A-And that's the end of the match!"

Asaka stared at her "That wasn't much of a challenge, but you still did good. Millianna right try to learn combat move as well, your magic won't be enough." She tells the unconscious girl.

Asaka released her from her whip as she was back in her normal clothes. "It was obvious who'll win anyway. Nothing and nobody else can break that whip especially with that lightning well expect Aichi-san." Chrono sighed

They all nodded, only one person can find a way to beat them and that's their king Aichi.

Fairy Tail was shocked as their eyes widen "That was too fast! What's with that girl?!" Natsu exclaimed

They stared at them "They're definitely strong." Laxus spoke up.

And the third day quickly passed with Raven Tail's disqualification as night came by again. Natsu, Happy and Lucy were passing by a certain bar as they heard a party going on inside.

They decided to take a peek from the window as they saw Aichi and the others celebrating again.

Lucy caught a familiar person "That's Yukino?!" Lucy shouted as Natsu and Happy looked. "She joined their guild?!" Natsu shouted as well.

Yukino was laughing and smiling, Lucy looked at her "But she looks happier with them." Lucy whispers.

Natsu heard her as he nodded "I guess. Oh! We still got a party of our own to attend! Hurry!" Natsu shouted as he started running. "Yeah!" Lucy followed him "Aye!" Happy followed them while flying.

And that's how the third night passed...

To be continued