Epilogue

It's been weeks since the Dragon incident, Sabertooth are beginning to be a guild that cherish their friends now.

They were sad that Yukino decided to stay with The Vanguard but knew that they would treat her right. Everyone in the vanguard guild were doing missions to earn some money.

Kai and Misaki are still together and teammates so they do jobs together. Naoki, Shingo and Miwa do jobs together too. Sometimes everyone will switch around teammates just to hang out with each other.

But some of them are doing solo jobs or working with the ones they do the jobs most with right now. They been getting lots of job requests since they won the Grand Magic Games.

Right now Aichi was playing with Reina and Yukino joined in. Aichi blushes when he sees Yukino now, they started dating right after the party at the castle.

"It's so quiet here." Yukino says as she smiled at Reina. "Well since we became the strongest guild, we started getting tons of jobs and who they want for the job." Aichi answered her.

She nodded as she grabs Aichi hand as he looks up at her "Aichi." Yukino says his name as he answered her "Yes Yukino?" He looked into her eyes, Reina was grabbing onto Aichi's finger.

Yukino bit her lower lip not knowing what to say but Aichi intertwine their hands together "You can tell me anything, I'll listen to you." He told her with a smile.

She nodded at him feeling calm now "When you find a way back to your home world...I want you to take me with you..." Yukino told him as she was blushing.

Aichi looked at her "You know that you will be leaving behind a lot of people that you care about." He told her as she looked at him back "I know that but I'm willing to leave everything behind because I love you."

Aichi eyes slightly widen as he was blushing so much now, Reina was looking at her father and at Yukino.

"I-I love you too..." Aichi stuttered as he looked her in the eyes still "If that is what you want, I will bring you with me." He told her.

Yukino was so happy that tears came down, Aichi smiled as he let go of her hand and wiped her tears away. "Don't cry Yukino. Please smile for me." He requests of her.

The tears wouldn't stop but she still smiled, Reina was just watching Aichi and Yukino. The two stared into each other eyes as they leaned in and their lips touched.

Their hand intertwined together once again as they were still kissing. They pulled apart "Even if you couldn't come with me...I'll tell you this 'No matter what Yukino, I'll always find my way to you'." Aichi told her.

Yukino had more tears "Aichi...Aichi...Aichi...!" He smiled at her as the tears wouldn't stop but she still smiled. Aichi held Reina up as she touched Yukino cheek.

"See even Reina doesn't want you to cry anymore." Aichi tells Yukino. She looks at Reina "These tears are of happiness, I'm so glad I met all of you."

After Yukino crying they continued to play with Reina making her happy and giggle. Yukino knew that she made the right choice to stay in The Vanguard and to fall in love with Aichi.

She wouldn't want to be separated from Aichi and Reina or anyone in The Vanguard Guild. Yukino sees all of them as family and dear friends.

After all they were the reason why she could smile and be herself.

They all fight, argue, act funny or just being stupid but they all get along so well. This is what The Vanguard Guild is all about...

The End