Chapter 6

It's the fourth day of the event, they are starting with the Naval Battle.

"Water?!" Naoki exclaimed as he looked at the bubble of water. "I knew I should've gone instead of him. Aichi's own weakness is this kind of water...He's going to sleep in there." Leon tells them.

"The match hasn't even started and Aichi Sendou from The Vanguard A is taking a nap in the water!"

Misaki shook her head "I knew it..." she whispered as Yukino was holding Reina right next to her.

"Aichi-san!"

Chrono was swimming towards Aichi just as the match began as he tried to wake him up by shaking him.

Aichi was still sleeping "Aichi-san! Wake up! Come on! The match is already starting!" Chrono shouted to Aichi.

"Aichi! If you don't wake up, it's gonna be utter chaos!" Chrono shouted at him still.

Lucy summoned Aquarius while Juvia counter attacked with her own magic. While everyone is fighting, Chrono was still trying to get Aichi to wake up.

"Aichi-san! I'm sorry about this!" Chrono lifted his hand as he slapped Aichi across the face.

Aichi's eyes snapped open "OW!" He shouted as he blinked while touching his cheek. Aichi looked around "Did I fall asleep?" He asked Chrono as he nodded "Yeah you did."

Aichi sighed "Sorry about that." He apologized as he looked past Chrono, he could see the chaos of the battle. He sense someone magic "Look out!" Aichi shouted.

He pushed Chrono away just as Jenny was about to kick them out but they managed to dodge her kick.

He sighed "That was a close call..." Aichi says as Chrono spoke up "Just be glad we didn't get kicked out just like how that Quatro Puppy guy did."

Aichi nodded "I guess."

They tried to hang in there when Juvia unleashed her power she obtained from Second Origin as Aquarius left back to her gate. The only ones in their are Aichi, Chrono, Lucy, Minerva and Juvia. But when Juvia got distracted, she was pushed out by Minerva without her knowing.

Both the guys felt something "Just now...that magic..." Chrono says as Aichi stared at Minerva. "Yeah, I saw it too."

Chrono looks pump up "Don't worry, Aichi-san. We have the advantage here." Aichi just stayed quiet.

Suddenly, a blinding light appeared behind them and Lucy as an explosion occurred.

" Aichi! Chrono!"

Enishi asked "Heat inside the water?!" Tokoha shook her head "No, this is...." Tokoha didn't know how to explain it.

"It's something like explosion of particles in the surroundings. And also with that teleportation of Juvia, it's also something related to time space magic." Ibuki explained to them.

They looked at Ibuki then turned back to the Naval Battle "That's what it was." Shin says as he nodded.

A smile appears on Kamui face "Then Chrono has the advantage in there!" He shouted as Kai nodded "Yeah."

At that moment Chrono suddenly fell out of the water as he landed on the floor. "What just happened..."

"Chrono?!"

"What are you doing?!"

Chrono pointed at the bubbles in the water. Aichi was inside a space time shield now. "He used up his energy for that?" Kamui asked.

Shion spoke up "Well, he did use up a lot of energy just to summon them..." Kumi nodded as she spoke "And up there is..."

A sheep with a pillow was in front of Aichi after putting up the shield as it yawned.