Chapter 10

To Aichi

Erza and Kagura clashed their swords as they turned to see that Aichi managed to jump away. "If I didn't dodge that then I would have been out of the battle." Aichi tells the girls.

Aichi looked at both girls giving them a smile "Aichi Sendou! I want to face you!" Kagura declared to Aichi "I want to face you as well." Erza declared as well.

He looked serious at the girls, he sighed as he lifted his right hand up "My Avatar Lend Me your Strength! Blaster Blade Exceed Sword!" A white sword with blue outlines was now in Aichi hand.

"I can't afford to lose this battle, so I'll take you both on." Aichi tells both the girls as they looked at him serious. "None of us can't afford to lose either!" Erza shouted as she ran towards Aichi.

Aichi blocked her sword with his, Kagura was coming from behind. He grabbed Erza by her wrist as he flipped her to the ground hard "Argh!"

He clashed blades with Kagura now "That won't stop me." Erza said as she ran towards Aichi as she swung her sword very fast. Aichi managed to dodge them.

"Erza Scarlet is very strong, that's probably why they call her Titania." Gai says with a smile interested in the fight. "Yes, but she does not know who she is dealing with." Yuri tells them.

Saya looked "Kagura isn't one to be looked down either, just like Scarlet they are both good with a sword." They nodded.

Erza and Kagura both swung their swords at Aichi. Aichi smiled at them as he waited for their blades to come straight at him.

"What's This Aichi Sendou Is On Top Of Both Erza's and Kagura Swords!"

Aichi smiled at the girls "Hehe. You two sure are strong especially with a sword." The girls eyes were widen. 'He was just standing on the ground a second ago?!' Erza thought to herself.

'H-How did he get there...he's fast...' Kagura thought to herself. "This man is not someone to be taken lightly of..." Freed tells his guildmates "I never met a man like that." Mavis tells Fairy Tail.

He smiled still at them, he jumped as he kicked both their swords hard on the ground. Aichi activated his Psyqualia "I won't lose, I need to beat her." Aichi whispers to himself.

Aichi summoned another sword as he clashed swords once again. "This is going be harder then I thought...hope you guys are doing better..." he yawned as he said that.

Erza glared at him "You have the nerves to yawn during our battle!" She yelled at him. "Sorry about this..." Aichi tells Erza as he slashes his twin swords fast.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Erza screamed in pain as she hit the ground hard. Kagura attacked him as he jumped over her "Armor of the Royal Paladins! Blaster Blade Exceed!" Aichi chanted as he was in white and blue armor.

"I won't fall easy!" Kagura shouted as Aichi bend down as he kicked her leg and hit her with his blades.

To Asaka

Asaka is currently fighting with Millianna "I'm not going to let you win, if Aichi-sama wishes for us to win then we will!" Asaka yelled at Millianna.

Millianna looked serious "I can't lose this time, I will win!" She shouted to Asaka looking determined. Asaka smiles looking at her as that smile turned to a smirk.

Asaka bowed at Millianna as she looks confused "What is going on is Asaka, giving up?"

Ren smirked "No she's not, now she will show her true power." He tells himself. Ren believes in Asaka power and that she will win.

She raised both her arms up "Let the performances begin! Now Silver Thorn Marionette, Lillian! Lend me your weapon and power!" Asaka chanted.

Her outfit changes, a scythe appeared in her hands as she's twirls it around like it was nothing. Millianna looked surprised by this "A-Another one?!"

Asaka smiled as she swung the scythe around, Millianna managed to dodge the attacks. "Kitten Blast" Millianna chanted as a blast came towards Asaka.

The blast made a big explosion "Is that all?" Millianna eyes widen. "My turn now." Asaka tells her as she has no wounds, Asaka ran and attacked her.

Suddenly someone stopped Asaka attack grabbing her face and grabbing Millianna. Both girls eyes widen in shock, they didn't expect this at all.

To Leon and Jaime

"Hahaha You guys are amazing!" Jaime yelled cheerfully with a smile. He was unharmed but his opponents were "How can you not be wounded after all that?!" Gray shouted at him.

Jaime looked serious for once "I'm not going to disappoint My King, if he wants us to try our best then we will." He told Gray as he glared at Jaime. "Amigo, that's a scary look~"

Leon shook his head at Jaime "Stop playing around you idiot, your being like Ren." Leon tells him as Jaime chuckles "But it's fun to take your time." He tells him.

"Look we are trying to win, we have two pairs to fight against." Leon tells Jaime clearly annoyed as he smiled "Okay~"

Jaime smiled "I call upon the power of Storm of Lament, Wailing Thavas! Now become my armor and sword! Generation Stride!" He chanted as a bright light came down.

Jaime is now in a long white coat, white pants, black gloves and black boots. A blue serpent was behind him as Gray looked shocked at this.

Leon closed his eyes as the wind is blowing "I see the wind is on my side today." He tells Juvia as she looked confused. "Juvia doesn't understand..." she tells him.

"Now the Blue Dragon of the Waves, come down here and lend me your power! Blue Storm Wave Dragon, Tetra-burst Dragon!"

A wave of water shot up behind Leon as he opened his eyes to see them looking at him. "Your wind is not strong to go against mine." He told them all.

The water disappeared as a Dragon with armor was now behind Leon. "I will not lose against you. I must win." Leon told her as Juvia attacked him "Water Slicer!"

Both Leon and Jaime still going against two people. "The Vanguard Guild Is Amazing! Look at them go and they aren't even breaking a sweat!"

To Chrono

Chrono was fighting Orga until two more people showed up. Laxus and Jura were standing in front of us "Let's see who is stronger Jura one of the ten wizard saints!"

Orga ran towards him as Jura just chopped him on the head, Chrono was freaking out now. "I remember you, you lost on the first day with only one blow." Jura tells an unconscious Orga.

Both Chrono and Laxus stared at Jura as he looked at them both. "I been wanting to battle against you two." Jura tells them.

'This guy is definitely strong...he probably trained a little ever since the first day of the games. Shion managed to beat him, I can do the same! I'll win!"

Chrono took out two keys "Open Gate Of The Zodiac Time Beast Chronoclaw Monkey! I also call Zodiac Time Beast Chronobeat Buffalo!" Chrono chanted.

"You two! Attack Now!" Chrono raised fingers at both Laxus and Jura. Both the Zodiac Time Beast attacked them but they both managed to dodge.

"Lightning Dragon Roar!"

"Supreme King Rock Crush!"

They both aimed at Chrono and his Time Beast. "Oh no! I nullify your attacks with the help of Brass-winged Gear Hawk!"

"Look At That! Chrono Shindou Stopped Two Attacks At The Same Time!"

Chrono smirked "This battle is getting me rile up now!" Chrono tells the two wizards as they smirked at him. "Yes."

To be continued