Chapter 20

"Ecriture of Darkness..." Freed started chanting as his body was changing "Zetsui!!!" He attacked the fire dragon Atlas.

"Fairy Blast!"

"Baryon Formation!!"

"Thunder Dragons Roar!!"

The three attacked the fire dragon at the same time but not a single scratch on him. "That won't work my Hell Flames will burn away your magic!" Atlas yells to them.

Leon looked up in the sky "Well at least we won't have to deal with him now." Leon tells The Thunder Legion as they all looked at him.

Even the Fire Dragon Atlas "What are you talking about peony human?" He asked Leon as he only smirked at him. Suddenly the ground glowed blue.

Atlas tried flying up but he couldn't "What did you do to me, you human?!" Atlas shouted at him as Leon smirked at him once again. "Is that good enough for you."

"That's perfect!" They looked up to see Natsu up in the air as he landed hard on the Fire Dragon "Who the heck are you?!" He shouted.

Natsu grinned at the Dragon "I'm Natsu Dragneel and I'm gonna eat you!" Natsu told the dragon. The Thunder Legion were shocked as they saw Natsu eating his fire "WHAAAT?!"

Leon sighed as he heard Misaki voice in his head 'Everyone! Make sure Aichi safe and if he's with one of you guys don't lose him out of your sights!' 'Huh? What does she mean.' Leon thought to himself.

'Aichi is strong enough to protect himself, why do we need to watch him?' Kazuma asked as Misaki spoke again "Future Rogue told us the true future apparently because Lucy didn't close the gate 10,000 dragons came out and destroyed the world and some of us died. He said Aichi was able to defeat half the dragons by using a spell to sacrifice his life.'

Leon heard everyone in The Vanguard gasped "Where exactly is Aichi at right now?" Leon asked as he noticed The Thunder Legion looking at Leon.

Chrono spoke up 'He was with me and Shion but he left. I don't know where he went to, but he did say something about helping the other guilds out.' Shion spoke next 'Sorry if we knew his life was at stake then we would have stopped him from leaving our sides or at least went with him.'

Misaki sighed in worry 'I can't get a hold of Aichi, we need to hurry and find him! Knowing Aichi he will do that to save us since he cares about all of us! Right now Kai is facing Future Rogue with Natsu to change both Aichi and Lucy future!'

They were all glad Kai was fighting for Aichi but really worried about Aichi, Leon couldn't hear them in his mind. He turned around to leave "Hey where are you going?" Laxus asked Leon as he looked at him.

"To find Aichi and make sure he is safe." Leon answers him. As Laxus and his team looked confused "Why? Isn't he strong?" Evergreen asked as Leon nodded.

They looked at him still confused "We found out his future and it's not a good one at all." Leon tells them as they looked shocked "Let us help you out." Laxus told him.

Leon looked at Laxus and his team, he nodded "Very well. But we would also be fighting those small dragons are you four up to it?" Leon asked them as they smiled.

"Of course we are." Evergreen tells them as Leon smiled. He walked up to Laxus as he put his hand on his chest. "It might not be enough but some of your wounds are healed and Magic energy is restored."

Leon looked at The Thunder Legion as they felt the magic being restored to "Thanks man!" Bickslow thanked Leon "Let's go!" He told them as they followed behind Leon.

To Kai

Future Rogue looked down at the destruction "Isn't this splendid!" He shouted as Kai looked at him "This is chaos, don't you care who dies?" Kai asked him.

He smirked at Kai "Of course not as long as I get the power I need then I'm good." He answered as Kai glared and stood up coughing blood out. "I won't allow you to win!"

Kai ran as he jumped and was ready to kick Future Rogue as he blocked it with his arms or so he thought. Future Rogue eyes widen "Hell Flames Kick!" Kai chanted.

Kai leg was surrounded with a dark red color of flames as it was too strong and hot for Future Rogue. "Your getting stronger...?! But how?!" He shouted at Kai.

Future Rogue was thrown back "No matter how many times you beat me, I'll keep standing to protect everyone's future!" Kai shouted at Future Rogue.

They both glared at each other, Kai knew that everyone was fighting to protect the kingdom and their friends. They were fighting to stop the dragons.

Future Rogue smiled as he extended his arms out "Shadow will become Light! I'll become the ultimate Light and illuminate the world!" He shouted.

Kai grin a little "We Don't Need Such A Dirty Light!" Future Rogue turned to see Natsu as his eyes widen "Our Light Is Inside Our Hearts!" Natsu shouted.

"With that light of ours...I can't see anything!" Natsu shouted again as Future Rogue saw him on the Flame Dragon Altas. "That's true since the light in our hearts are so bright."

Future Rogue turned to Kai "What do you mean by that?" He asked him. Kai glared at him again "Everyone has a bright future ahead of them that's why they have such a bright light in their hearts."

To Aichi

Aichi looked up to where Kai is currently fighting as he saw a fire dragon. "Kai and Natsu are fighting together with the Fire Dragon Atlas on their side now." He whispered.

He didn't know why but he feels like something bad is about to happen to everyone. Aichi doesn't know what it is yet but he has that feeling.

Suddenly a pain struck Aichi as he fell to his knees "W-What is this...?" He asked himself as images flooded in his mind.

People dying, his friends dying especially Yukino...They were all dying...tears streamed down Aichi cheeks "I can't let that happen to them...I need...to save...them..."

To be continued