Chapter 22

Rogue was still on his knees denying what the dragon in front of him told him even his shadow. He didn't want to believe any of their words at all.

"HEY STOP SPACING OUT!!!" Rogue turned to see Sting running towards him as Rogue was shocked "You took one down?" He asked his teammate.

Sting grinned at him still running "Nope! I brought it with me!" Rogue eyes basically shot out of his sockets "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!"

"Because were a team and we fight together!" Sting told him as both dragons surrounded them. Rogue glanced at Sting 'It will be okay as long as I have him by my side.'

Rogue looked at the dragons "Let's defeat these dragons up." He told his blonde haired friend as he nodded "Yeah." Sting answered as suddenly small dragons appeared.

They were getting ready to attack them "The world and I are one! And my avatar becomes aware of the significance of my ego! Ride the Vanguard! Alter Ego Messiah!"

Suddenly a dragon wiped out the small dragons in less then two seconds "I'll help you two out, for now that is." Ibuki tell the twin dragon slayers as they nodded.

To Ultear

She was still on her knees 'I couldn't kill him at all...I froze at the chance I got...but that's not it at all...I was about to kill a innocent human being...'

Ultear looked at the ground with wide eyes 'Without a second thought...I was ready to kill him...' she raised one of her hands as she saw it shaking 'After everything I been through...I still haven't changed...'

She looked up as tears streamed down her cheeks 'A witch's sin...my sins can't be wiped off that easily...' Ultear thought to herself.

To Gray Group

"JUVIA!"

Juvia turned to see Meredy panting heavily as she went up to her "Have you seen Ul?" Meredy asked her "No I haven't." Juvia answered her.

"I got separated from her." Meredy told Juvia as suddenly Gray jumped on them pushing the two girls down "Don't space out! This is a war zone!" Lyon shouted.

Meredy stood up while Juvia was on the ground blushing because Gray accidentally touched her but "You guys need to pay attention." Gray told them.

More of the small dragons were about to attack until they were wiped out by Mamoru and Luna. "That was a close one you all." Luna told the group of wizards.

They nodded as Gray walked up to Juvia "I need to tell you something important." He told the water wizard. Juvia blushes "What is it Gray-sama?" She asked him.

Gray was quiet for a few seconds "Nevermind it's not that important." He told her "It might be important to Juvia." Juvia told him.

They were talking as Meredy sweat drop at the sight "She might be misinterpreting what he is saying." Mamoru spoke up as Luna nodded.

Suddenly Gray was shot by a small dragon but he was not the only one so was Mamoru since he pushed Luna out of the way. "Mamoru!!!" Luna cried out.

Both males were shot multiple times and the final hit was on their heads. Juvia and the others screamed.

To Everyone

One by one members of all the guilds were suffering "SOMEONE HELP!!! DROY ISNT BREATHING!!!" Jet cried out.

"DAD!!!" Romeo cried out as Wakaba pulls him away. "I'M FINE!!! WAKABA I LEAVE ROMEO TO YOU!!!" Macao shouted to his friend.

"SHION!!! WAKE UP!!!" Chrono cried out as he tries to wake Shion up. Suddenly Chrono himself got stabbed from behind. "...I'm...sorry guys..."

Cobra saw that Am took the hit for him from the dragon they were facing. He saw so much blood "HEY!! GIRLIE WAKE UP!!" He shouted.

People were stabbed through the chest or shot multiple times. Guild members crying and trying to wake their friends up.

"YUKINO, DONT LEAVE US!!! PLEASE DONT AICHI NEEDS YOU!!!" Misaki cried as she watched in horror how the small dragon stabbed her and another shot her.

"KAZUMI! ENISHI!" Kazuma shouted as he ran to see his step-brother and Enishi getting shot by multiple dragons.

Koutei held Yuri in his arms while crying "YURI! PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!" Koutei cried as Gai was crying for his sister.

More and more people were dying from the small dragons. They called for help, for the healers to help them heal their dying friends.

To Ultear Again

Ultear was still on her knees looking up at the sky 'My life was cursed...I deceived people and laughed at them...I took their lives...'

She was remembering all the horrible things she has done then she remembered her battle with Gray. 'But Gray...you gave me a chance to live as a person...the neutral Guild Crime Sorciere was a way for me to repent for my sins...'

'Those were my intentions...but in the end I haven't changed...I'm just a witch that easily kills...without a second thought...'

Ultear was remembering the time with Hades, then she recalled a spell that could change back time. But there is a price to pay for using it...

"If I use it then I can turn back time to before the gate opens! I'll give up my life!" She thought to herself as Ultear slams her hands on the ground while she is surrounded by magic.

"Time's Ark Last Ages!" Ultear chanted as she felt pain from her time being taken, her body was burning as the magic was everywhere.

The magic dyed down as Ultear eyes widen to see she only went back to one minute... 'I couldn't save anyone...' Ultear thought to herself.

Her time was now gone as she thought she didn't save anyone.

Back to the others

Gray saved both Juvia and Meredy from being as Lyon told the to stop spacing out. Suddenly they all saw images in their head. "What was that...?" Gray asked.

They were confused "Is Gray-sama going to be killed?" Juvia asked as Meredy looked where the small dragon was in the images "It came from there..."

The dragon did come from that spot, Lyon shouted "It really did!!" Both him and Gray froze the small dragon.

Mamoru and Luna attacked the small dragon that came from a different spot. "There we got it." Luna said as Mamoru nodded "Yeah. But I wonder what that was." He asked her.

Everyone that saw the vision all went to a different area or attacked the small dragons before they could kill them.

Because of that one minute it was able to save the lives of the ones that died. They all knew how the small dragons were going to kill them and their movements.

They all smiled and fought to protect...

To Aichi

"Whoever showed us that must have saved a lot of lives...but I need to make sure they don't die...even if it cost me my life..." Aichi told himself.

Aichi was staring at the sky "AICHI!" He turned to the one that called out his name. "Huh? Leon, What are you and the others doing here?" He asked them.

Leon was panting heavily like the group that is with him. "W-we were worried about you..." He told Aichi as Aichi looked at them. "You don't need to worry."

Suddenly Aichi was slapped as he touched his red cheek and looked at Leon who slapped him. "Stop! You do stupid stuff without telling anyone, you bottle everything up Aichi! We came looking for you because we know your future!" Leon shouted at him.

Aichi was shocked "Wait my future...?" He asked him. "Your friend said that you were planning to do something dangerous and it would put you in danger." Laxus told Aichi.

"It would...put me...in danger..."

To be continued