Chapter 14

Natsu and Kai both managed to land a hit on future Rogue "Lucy get outta here." Natsu told his best friend. "But." Lucy was cut off "Let's leave it to Natsu." Loki told Lucy.

Loki helped Lucy up "Misaki, you go with them as well." Kai told his girlfriend as she was surprised "No! I won't leave-" she was cut off "You need to go! Make sure Aichi doesn't do anything stupid!"

Misaki nodded as they all ran "Lucy we need to get you away from him since he's after you!" Happy told Lucy as she nodded. "I won't let you get away! I'll find Aichi and stop him as well!" Future Rogue shouted.

Natsu slammed his head to the floor with his fist as Kai kicked him to the wall. Future Rogue stood back up "Tch. Natsu Dragneel and Toshiki Kai."

They both attacked once again, Lucy and Misaki looked back while running. But they both continued to run.

"I figured you both would stand in my way." Future Rogue told them as they looked at him "But since your both fated to be killed by a dragon in the future anyways..."

Future Rogue turned into a shadow while moving around "Killing you both shouldn't change anything in the future." He tells them.

He keeps moving in the shadows "Is this how you always been?" Natsu asked him as both him and Kai looked around. "Time changes people." Future Rogue appears "Time for you two to die."

Future Rogue does his Shadow Dragon Roar at both the guys "You plan to take an important friend from me..." Kai spoke up blocking the roar.

"You took something dear from me right in front of my eyes." Natsu told him as both Kai and Natsu looked at him furious. "We will protect the future!"

Naoki and his group are on their way outside as they got a message from Misaki.

Lucy and the others confronted the princess and her guards asking her if this was the right thing or not. Lucy told them that she does not plan to close the gate like how Future Rogue told her.

All the Guild were there as the king walked out to talk to them, he told them about the 10,000 dragons that plan to rule over the human race in the future. All the wizards were now worried about this.

Aichi was listening while holding Reina with one arm since his left one still hurt a little. 'So this is the chaos that will befall everyone and Lucy.' Aichi thought to himself.

"Even though we weren't a match to go against one of them, Acnologia..." Cana spoke up "Against 10,000..."Lisanna mumbled.

The king spoke up "Right now we have a strong strategy planned out." They all saw a gate, he told them about the Eclipse Gate and how he plans to send them back.

"Mostly likely it may not be able to send them all back..." he told them as Makarov spoke up "That sounds more realistic."

The king looked at everyone "To all the wizard guilds that are here I would like you to lend us your power to slay the remaining dragons." He asked them.

He then bowed to them "Please. I beg of you all, help us save the country." He begged them as everyone was shocked but cheered.

"Naturally!"

"Leave it to us!"

"Of course!"

"We won't let any monsters destroy and take over!"

"Right!"

"This country, which goes hand in hand with magic...is our country!"

Everyone cheered again as the king was in tears now. Erza faced a guard "Our comrades were taken in by the royal army." She told him "So was ours." Arata told him.

The guard looked at them "Don't worry their safe, they will be let go to join the fight." He told them as they nodded.

Aichi just stayed silent "Aichi-sama what's wrong?" Mamoru asked his comrade, he looked up as he smiled "Nothing." He answered him. "I should make a barrier for Reina." He told his friends.

"The opponents are dragons." Sting says as Rogue spoke up "Therefore it's time for us Dragon Slayers to step up."

"Good luck, Sting-kun!"

"Fro will be cheering for you."

"Where is our lady?"

"I dunno but all of our guilds will be one." Ichiya tells them while sparking. "Dragons vs Pegasus that would be a great painting." Eve tells his comrades.

"Kagura-chan, you need to rest!"

"No! Everyone needs to fight."

"Wild Four!

"We're the sexy four?" Risley asked her teammates.

Lyon walked up to Gray "Fighting alongside brings back a lot of memories." He tells him "Don't hold me back." Gray told Lyon with a smile.

Chelia looked worried "Is Wendy okay?" She asked Juvia "I know she is." Juvia answered Chelia with a smile. "A battle, eh?"

"Thank you...thank you..." the King said with his head down in tears. Am looked at him "King of Fiore." She whispered as he spoke up again "Thank you...thank you...Koba."

Everyone of them froze as they stared at him as he looked around as he coughed "I'm counting on all of you." He tells them while looking them all.

From on top of the kingdom was two magic council members "The guilds coming together..." Doranbolt tells his partner. "The Eclipse. It violates 30 laws, we should report this to the council headquarters" Lahar tells Doranbolt.

"Lahar. Doranbolt."

They turned to see Jellal "Jellal! What are you doing here?" Lahar asked Jellal as he spoke up "Can you do me a favor." Jellal looked them in the eyes.

Back to Kai and Natsu

Kai and Natsu were still battling with Future Rogue going all out. Natsu and Kai were thrown back as Future Rogue turned into a shadow again.

Future Rogue attacked them from behind as they blocked the attack but fell to their knees. "Did you really come to save the future?" Kai asked Future Rogue.

He only smiled as Natsu hair casted a shadow above his eyes "You sure as hell smell like evil for someone that's saving the future!" Natsu spoke up with a glare. Future Rogue smiled evilly.

Outside

Outside the eclipse gate was starting to open, there was a lot of smoke surrounding the area. The all looked up "The portal...is opening!" Lucy shouted.

The bell rang throughout the city "July 7th." Gajeel whispers as Levy looked at him "That's the day the dragons disappeared, right?" She asked him. "Are the dragons gonna appear on this day?"

Enishi looked at them and back at the sky "Eh...are they really coming here, Aichi?" He asked Aichi as he was gone. "Aichi?"

Gai walked up "He said something about making a barrier for Reina." He told Enishi as he nodded.

Master Makarov spoke up "Fairy Tail will defend this central Plaza!" He looked at his guild "What about the guys from the other guilds?"

"Their all on standby in the other alley." Max answered as Cana walked up to Erza "Erza with those injuries, you need to sit this one out." She tells her. "I'm fine."

The Vanguard looked at each other "We should split up in different areas to assist as much as we can." Tokoha told them as they agreed.

To be continued