Chapter 21

The king and a small group of soldiers looked up in the sky to see two dragons fighting each other. "Your Majesty...that is..."

"Three dragons are fighting!" One soldier shouted "T-That's amazing...but why?" Another soldier asked as they were all curious.

The king stared up still "The once beautiful city of flowers is stained with blood...and fell into chaos..." he tells his soldiers as they looked at him.

All the wizards were fighting the small dragons with all their magic and strength. The Dragon slayers were doing their best with the bigger dragons, while the Vanguards were assisting other guilds.

Natsu and Kai were both fighting future Rogue with all their power "People Are Fighting Each Other.." Dragonic Overlord and Atlas are fighting Motherglare "Dragons Are Fighting Each Other..."

Sting was fighting the dragon he was against "People Are Fighting Dragons..." Cobra was slammed to the ground by a dragon "This is the Catastrophe, The Dragon King Festival."

The King fell to his knees "Your Majesty!" The soldiers are shouted at the same time to their king. "We can't stop this...nothing...will go back to how it was...before..."

To Rogue

Rogue was panting heavily as he found a dragon, looked up at it. "Let's end it here, Rogue. You can't defeat a dragon." The Dragon tells him.

He was surprised "How do you know my name?" Rogue asked the dragon. "Because I was ordered not to kill you." He tells Rogue.

Rogue stares at the dragon "You should stay quiet. Only you will be allowed to survive in this desperate world."

"And Become The Dragon King."

Rogue looked shocked "What are you talking about?! I don't want to become the dragon king! Who gave you that order?!" Rogue asked the dragon.

The dragon smirked "You did yourself. Rogue." He answered Rogue. "Your the one who summoned us...and who is trying to become the Dragon King."

Rogue could only looked at the dragon "It's a plan you made 7 years from now." He told him as he fell to his knees on the ground.

He was trembling "Such story...is nonse-" Rogue was cut off "It's the truth." The Dragon told him.

Rogue looked down at his shadow "It's the truth. I'm your other possible side in the future, your shadow and heart dark side." His shadow tells him with a smile.

He stomps on his shadow "SHUT UP!" He shouted "SHUT UP!" He once again shouted as he kept repeating it while stomping on his shadow.

Rogue stopped as he didn't see it anymore "Accept it. Your heart is dyed in darkness...or it will...be soon." The dragon says "You have to accept your future. You can't die here." He spoke again.

Rogue once again fell to his knees "It's...a...lie." He put his hands on his head "...It has...to be a lie..." He told himself as he was shaking.

Unknown to him that someone was watching him "Rogue." The person revealed to be Ultear.

Ultear remembered that Kai and Natsu refuse to kill the present Rogue but will defeat the future Rogue. They know that they can stop the future Rogue and save their future.

She looked at the city how all the dragons were attacking and how all the wizards are fighting them.

She glared at the present Rogue "Natsu There's nothing else we can do now." Ultear says still looking at the scared and confused Rogue.

"Rogue is the trigger of all this. In other world if he hadn't come from the future then the gate wouldn't have been opened. And the dragons wouldn't have came."

A sword appeared in Ultear hand "If we want to bring back the world to how it was..." she glared deadly at Rogue. "Killing the present Rogue is the only way."

To Erza, Jellal and Millianna

Tokoha and Kumi were both wounded but nonetheless kept fighting. As they were running they stopped at they saw three familiar people.

"Isn't that..." Kumi stopped as one of them spoke "Jellal." Millianna says his name with so much hate as she growls at him.

Erza looked at her "Wait Millianna." She tells the cat girl "Erza It's okay." Jellal told her as she then looked at him. "No it's not. I'll already forgiven you, she needs to know that!"

Millianna looked furious at them both "Tokoha do you think we should help..?" Kumi asked her best friend as she shook her head.

Tokoha looked 'Not yet...they need to figure this out themselves.' The green haired girl thought to herself.

Millianna took a step forward glaring at Jellal "Why are you protecting him! He killed Simon!" She shouted to Erza as the scarlet haired wizard stood up.

"I'M NOT GOING TO FORGIVE HIM!! I WONT!! I'LL KILL JELLAL WITH MY OWN HANDS!!"

Erza looked at Millianna in the eyes "That won't help or bring back Simon! It won't change anything at all!" Erza yelled at her.

Millianna glared at Erza "You expect to forget and forgive!! That's bullshit Erza!!" She yelled back at Erza.

Tokoha decided to step forward "You don't need to forgive someone or forget what they did." They turned to see Tokoha and Kumi.

"It's you guys from the Vanguard Guild..."

Kumi looked at them in concern "Even if you want to kill him, it wouldn't solve anything at all. You would regret it in the end." Kumi tells Millianna.

Millianna looked at her "Kumi is right. It's probably not his fault at all, it seems like he cares about this Simon so my guess is that he was controlled by someone." Tokoha spoke up.

This shocked Millianna "But now is not the time to be talking, there are more of those small dragons and we need to find Aichi fast." Tokoha continued.

Erza looked at her "Aichi? Your king? Why is something bad going to happen to him?" She asked the two girls as they nodded.

Millianna anger vanished as she was worried about Aichi now. Kagura was hiding while listening to their conversations.

Tokoha and Kumi nodded "Yes. If we don't find him fast then he will do something that would cause all of us grief." Kumi tells them.

Jellal walked up to him "I will help you find him." He told the girls as they smiled at him "Thank you." Tokoha thanked him as they all left. Kagura decided to help find Aichi as well.

To Ultear

Ultear was heard them all talk and left to search for Aichi. She felt like the only way to stop all this is to kill the present Rogue.

She started walking as she fell to her knees 'If we kill him then we would be the ones on the wrong path.' Kai nodded at Natsu 'Yeah. We can change present Rogue fate. I will not kill someone.'

Ultear remembered what they told her before leaving to fight future Rogue. "This...is...the real...me..." she said to herself looking up at the sky.

To be continued