Chapter 8

It was a day off for all the wizards to get some rest until the final round of the games. Lucy, Natsu, Happy, Erza, Wendy, Carla and Gray were walking around town doing some sightseeing.

They spotted a blue haired male with a baby in a baby carrier. "It's so crowded here Reina." Aichi tells the two month old baby as he was walking.

Aichi smiled at the sights he was seeing, he notice people looking at him. "He saw us looking at him?!" Happy tells his friends. "O-oh no is he mad..." Wendy answered as they saw him walk up to them.

The Fairies were now in front of Aichi as he smiled at them. "Hello." He greeted them. "Hi, it's nice to meet you again." Gray tells him. Reina giggles at the Fairies as Lucy, Wendy and Erza looked at her. "She's so cute." Erza says.

Aichi chuckled "Thank you for calling her cute, she gets that a lot from my friends." He tells them. Aichi looked up at Lucy "Are you doing much better?" He asked her.

Lucy was a little surprised "I'm fine, it's thanks to your friend that my wounds were healed. Please tell him thank you for me." She tells him as she smiled at him.

Aichi chuckled with a smile "I'm glad Chrono did a great job, but you should thank him yourself." He tells her as Reina giggles as he looked down at her. "You want to play with Chrono." The baby cooed now.

He smiled at her "Alright let's go back little one." Aichi tells Reina. "Hold on there." Natsu told him as he grabbed Aichi by his wrist, turned to face him. "Yes, What is it?" He asked Natsu with a smile.

"Why did you stand up for our guild and save Lucy even though she isn't in your guild. Why stand up for us?" Erza asked him as he tilted his head.

Aichi was confused "Is it wrong for me to help people that are in need. My friends tell me a lot that I'm too kind, haha but that's just who I am." He told them. "You don't need a reason to help someone."

He looked up at the sky as he smiles "I can't just take a blind eye from someone that is being put in so much pain." Aichi tells them.

Reina starts whining as Aichi looked down "I need to go but..." Aichi faced them looking Lucy in the eyes "Be careful tomorrow, I sense great danger befalling you and everyone."

"I'm looking forward to facing you guys tomorrow." Aichi waved goodbye to them. They were shocked as they watched Aichi leave "What was that about...?" Natsu asked as they didn't know. They want to know what Aichi meant by that.

Once Natsu and the others headed back to where they are staying, Gajeel wanted to talk to Natsu and Wendy. He told them that during the tag team match and when Natsu threw him on the barrel, that he found Dragon bones under the ground. Natsu, Wendy, Lucy, Mirajane, Happy and Carla decides to go that night to see the dragon bones themselves.

Aichi contacted Naoki "I want you five to follow them tonight, they might have found something. Who knows whatever they found out might be a lead to what is going to happen tomorrow."

"Alright Aichi. You want me, Kai, Misaki, Miwa and Yukino to follow the Fairy tail members."

"Yes, Yukino is here. I will tell her to meet you four at the fountain that's close to where they are staying. Kai and Misaki are at the festival having a little date, Miwa is spying on them."

"Wow, your good at knowing everyone location. Okay I'm going to go and get them now."

With that Naoki hung up, Aichi walked out of the room and saw Yukino playing with Chrono and Reina. Aichi walked up to her "Yukino, can you go with Misaki, Kai, Miwa and Naoki to follow Natsu and his friends."

Yukino looked confused "I don't mind but why Aichi-sama?" She asked him "They might know a lead about the danger that will happen tomorrow." Aichi tells her as she nodded, he told her where to meet the others at as she left.

Aichi was now watching Chrono play with Reina. "Do you believe that they might have found a lead?" Chrono asked Aichi. "Yes, I do believe. My hunches never been wrong before." Aichi tells Chrono. "They never have."

Chrono looked up at Aichi "Who's going to participate in the battle Royale, I remember you saying that you will." Chrono asked him.

Aichi smiled at him "Me, You, Leon, Asaka and Jaime will participate. We're all going to be one team now, they contacted me and told me." Aichi told Chrono as he nodded.

Aichi watched as Chrono went back to playing with Reina 'So tomorrow is the day, that chaos will befall all of us.' Aichi thought to himself.

The inn doors open to reveal the members of his guild expect for the ones that are following Natsu and the others. "Welcome back guys." Aichi greeted them back as they walked in.

"Hey Aichi-kun! Where's Reina at?" Ren asked as Aichi pointed to the corner where Chrono and Reina are at. "We brought you some sweets Aichi." Asaka tells him.

Aichi face lights up at the mention of sweets, he opened the bag to see a strawberry tart and chocolate cake. "Thank you!" He thanked them as he starts eating them happily.

"For someone that's supposed to be an adult and our leader, he sure acts like a child." Tetsu tells them as they all nodded "Agreed but that's what makes him so lovable." Tokoha tells them.

They nodded as they smiled at Aichi eating still happy. "Aichi sure hasn't changed one bit yet he keeps growing up." Shin whispers to himself.

Luna hugged Aichi from behind "Enjoying your dessert Aichi-sama?" She asked him as he blushed a little "I told you that you don't need to call me that..." Aichi tells Luna as she giggles.

Koutei walked up to Aichi "Even if you say that your still our King, so It's natural for us to call you that." He tells Aichi as he was embarrassed now. "Yeah Aichi-sama just accept it." Yuri tells him.

Aichi sighed giving in "Your going to be popular with the ladies, king Aichi." Ali tells him. "Is that all you think about?" Makoto asked him.

"Yes that's all he thinks about is just pretty ladies as he flirts with them." Lee says annoyed by Ali. They both started arguing with each other now "Both of you knock it off." Mamoru orders them.

They both stopped as they looked away from each other as Aichi laughs. "Aichi-sama, can I ask you something?" Sharlene asked him as Aichi looked at her "Sure, go ahead. "Do you have a crush or love someone romantically?" She asked him.

That got everyone curious now, Aichi averted his eyes. He never once thought of dating or all that stuff, his thoughts were always filled with Vanguard...he sighed "No...I never even thought about it..." He answered honestly as they were surprised.

They all laughed at him as he became flustered "Shut up! All of you, I just been too busy!" Aichi shouted as they still chuckled. "Time to find someone for Aichi." Jillian whispered.

All the girls and guys were now going to have fun with matchmaking Aichi with someone.

To be continued