Chapter 7

Aichi walked into his room as he laid down on his bed, he was so exhausted. He sat up as he walked over to the crib where Reina was sleeping as he smiled at her.

Reina was sleeping, Yukino was able to put her to sleep. He went to lay back down on his bed as he drifted off to sleep.

" That's a relief that Aichi didn't attack."

The others nodded "No kidding, do you know how much damage he would have done." Shingo tells them. They all decide to take a little rest before the next match.

Not long after, Reina woke up as she tried to flip but couldn't as she started whining. Aichi woke up "Papa coming..." he says as he picks her up.

Aichi made her a formula milk as he fed her, she started drinking her milk. Kai came in the room "I think you should skip the tag match, after what happened you need your rest." He tells him.

Aichi looked up at him "I'm fine. I'm calmed down and I got my rest that I needed." He told Kai. "...But..." he mumbled as Aichi sighed "How about this, I'll join in if you need help. Other than that, I won't join the fight."

Kai nodded " Okay then." Aichi bounced Reina a little as she giggled, Aichi smiled at her.

It was now time for their tag team match, Yukino and Misaki came to play with Reina while Aichi does his Match.

Aichi smiled at them "Thank you, you two." He tells them. "It's alright." Yukino answers him as both Aichi and Kai left to the field.

"Here comes the two members from The Vanguard A, Aichi Sendou and Toshiki Kai!"

"And against them is Lamia Scale's Lyon Vastia and Yuki Suzuki!"

" Let the match begin!"

Aichi walked to a the wall as he leaned against it "I'll be standing here." He tells Kai as he nodded at Aichi "Alright."

Aichi stood a little further from Kai as Kai walked forward.

"Oh! It seems like only Toshiki Kai is going to fight!"

Everyone looked confused "Is he going to be alright?" Kamui asked whoever could answer. "This is Kai we're talking about here." Miwa answers him. Kamui laughed "You're right." He said as they watched.

"Wave!"

" Ice Make: Eagle!"

Kai jumped away from the wave attack while burning away the ice eagles."Flames?!" Lyon asked as he was shocked.

Natsu looked at the flames "His flames seem different from yours and those other wizards we faced before." Gray tells his team as they nodded.

Kai looked at them "Your ice and wave won't work on me." He tells them. "Then let's do this continuously!" Yuka yells at him.

The waves were being sent out with the ice eagles as a sword was drawn and all the attacks were deflected away. Kai suddenly appeared right in front of Yuka.

"I told you, that won't work at all." Kai tells Yuka as he was knocked out. Yuka fell to the ground "You're next now." Kai tells Lyon.

Lyon looked at Kai "Ice Make: Snow Ape! Ice Make: Snow Tiger! Ice Make: Snow Dragon!" He chanted as they went towards Kai.

Kai looked at them "That's a lot but, it won't work. Dragonic Overlord the Legend, show them your true form!" Kai chanted.

Lifting up his sword, crimson flames surrounded the sword as a giant dragon made of fire appeared behind him.

"Generation Break."

Overlord slowly turned bigger as he roared again but louder. "What?!" Lyon shouted in shock.  "Attack."

Overlord roared out his crimson flames as the ice animals were melted and Lyon was defeated.

" Winner! The Vanguard A!"

Aichi ran up to Kai "You won!" Aichi cheered for Kai victory. He nodded as they both left the field "I'm going to watch the next match." Kai told Aichi as he nodded. Kai left.

Aichi was walking to his room as he stopped in his tracks as his eyes widen, in his eyes was his Psyqualia activating showing him something.

He blinked as he touched his head "What was that just now...something terrible is going to happen...on the final day of the games..." Aichi whispers to himself.

Aichi shook his head as he went to his room to see Reina playing with Yukino and Misaki. She's giggling and playing with her little toys that she got from the others.

He walked towards them as Aichi picked Reina up "Hey Princess, papa's back." Aichi talks in a baby voice to her. Aichi looked at the girls "Thanks you so much again." He thanked them "Your welcome." Yukino tells him.

"Misaki, Kai probably waiting on the Platform for you~" Aichi teased her as Misaki blushes and headed towards the door "Come on, Yukino. The next match is starting soon." Yukino nodded "Yes."

Both girls left the room as Aichi sat on his bed. Reina lifted up her head once Aichi placed her to lie on her stomach. Aichi played with her while Reina giggled.

"Your so cute!" Aichi tells his daughter as she giggles, she grabs Aichi finger as she puts it in her mouth as he chuckles.

Reina starts whining as Aichi checked the time "You must be hungry." He says as Aichi got up and made the formula milk. After a few minutes he started feeding her.

He smiled as he fed Reina, he smiled at her, Reina drank all her milk. Aichi than burped her as he was remembering what he saw in his vision.

He stayed quiet for a few seconds as he sighed "We will just have to lend them a helping hand and see what happens then." Aichi tells himself playing with his daughter.

Aichi heard cheering from the crowd as he smiled "Guess I missed Tokoha and Shion match, but they must have won since they were against Blue Pegasus." He whispers to himself.

After the games Aichi told his friends about his vision, they all wondered what will happen on the last day of the games.

What is this Chaos that will bring danger to everyone...

To be continued