Chapter 12

To Chrono

Chrono was breathing heavily, he was fighting very strong people right now. All three of them was badly hurt from fighting each other. "Man this battle is really getting to me!"

He was excited as Laxus and Jura looked at him "I never thought a kid like you could also be this strong." Laxus tells Chrono "Yes, this is an exciting match." Jura tells them both.

"Open Gate Of The Zodiac Time Beast, Chronojet Dragon!" Chrono chanted as a Dragon appeared behind him as he smirked at the two. "I'm not done yet!" He told Laxus and Jura.

Both men looked at the younger boy as he lifted one of his hands up. "Aichi-sama helped me trained, I'll show you all my new power! Now Dragon that is Order Lend me your armor and strength! Come now! Generation Stride! Interdimensional Dragon, Beyond Order Dragon!"

Chrono was now in an Gold Armor in his right hand he held a sword surrounded by a green aura and his other hand had a gold dragon claw.

"What's this?! I have never seen such a magic armor before or heard of it! He even summoned his Zodiac Time Beast Chronojet!"

'Just What is this power I'm feeling from this kid?' Laxus thought to himself while looking at Chrono. 'My this boy must be stronger then that Shion kid.' Jura grin as he thought to himself.

Chrono pointed at Laxus "Chronojet! Attack!" He told him as he nodded and started attacking Laxus. Chrono attacked Jura as he dodged his attack "I won't give up!"

Jura smiles at him "I won't hold back." He tells Chrono as he sees him grin. "Go ahead! Give me everything you have!" He shouted as he used his claw and managed to hit him.

"Rock Avalanche." Jura chanted pointing at Chrono as rocks went towards him, Chrono eyes widen as he barely managed to dodge them.

To Leon and Jaime

Both boys managed to take down Lyon and Chelia, while their next opponents now are Juvia and Gray. "You two...took down Lyon-san and Chelia..." Juvia tells them.

Leon looked at her "Yes. You seen us take them down." He told Juvia as she looked back at him "It wasn't that hard if you think about it, they were pretty easy amiga." Jaime winked at her.

Jaime got smack on the head "Idiot focus now." Leon tells him as they started arguing with each other. Gray and Juvia sweat drop at watching them.

"It would seem the Vanguard team...are arguing with each other...well they defeated Lamia Scale team..."

"Um guys...we still have a match to finish." Gray told his opponents but they were not listening to him at all.

Gray was getting irritated he was about to yell at them but someone else shouted "LEON! JAIME! IF YOU BOTH DONT FOCUS THEN I SWEAR THAT YOU BOTH WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY!!!"

Both Leon and Jaime froze at that voice...it was Kouji Ibuki, both boys shiver at that angry voice of his. "H-How exactly did Ibuki-san get to use That intercom?" Jaime asked Leon.

Leon just shrugged his shoulders "Well if we want to live we have to finish this battle." Leon tells Jaime as he nodded. Both boys looked at Fairy Tail.

"Once again lend us your powers!" Both Leon and Jaime shouted expect this time Leon was in an armor and they both were surround by Aqua blue aura.

Gray and Juvia looked at them both "Ice Make: Floor!" Gray chanted as Leon feet were frozen to the ground as he only looked down.

Jaime smiled at Juvia as she looked serious at him "Water Lock!" Juvia chanted as she trapped Jaime in a water ball.

"Both Leon and Jaime from The Vanguard are trapped! Is the battle already over?!"

Gray and Juvia eyes widen as they saw both Jaime and Leon smiling "We won't lose that easily." Leon said as the ice was melting "What?!" Gray shouted.

The water lock that Jaime was trapped in exploded as he was on his feet with a smile "Chica, your definitely amazing but me and Leon don't plan to lose." Jaime tells her.

"J-Juvia doesn't understand...how.." Juvia asked in complete shocked at seeing Jaime broke it.

"What's this both boys broke through the Fairy Tail team trap!"

Both teams now went all out going against each other

"I call for help! Blue Storm Marine General, Gregorios! Lend me your strength!" Jaime shouted as his unit came.

"I also call for help! Blue Wave Dragon, Arsenal Fleet Dragon! Lend me your power!" Leon shouted as his unit also appeared.

Both boys were giving off such a strong aura that Juvia and Gray could feel. 'What is this?!' They both thought the same thing.

"Let's finish this."

"Yay! Let's make Aichi-sama proud!"

Both Gray and Juvia grabbed each other hands as pointing their hands to the vanguard team. "Unison Raid: Shotgun!" They both chanted.

Leon and Jaime looked at each other both boy raising their hands at the same time. "Unison Raid: Blue Storm Wave Dragon!" They both chanted.

A fierce water dragon against their thick ice spears. "Who Will Win This!" Both attacks made a big explosion "One Second Everyone! Oh we're back on, let's see who is standing!"

Everyone was waiting for the smoke and dust to clear up. Suddenly you can see only two people walking out of the dust and smoke.

Leon and Jaime faces were in the screen while Gray and Juvia were on the ground unconscious. "The Winner Is Team Vanguard Leon And Jaime!!!"

Lots of people cheered

To Chrono

"I won't lose! I'll defeat you both at the same time! Chronojet go back!" Chrono shouted as Chronojet disappeared.

Laxus and Jura were both hurt like Chrono "You honestly think you can take us on?" Laxus asked Chrono as he nodded "I don't think I know I can!"

"Roaring Thunder!"

"Rumbling Mt. Fuji!"

Jura and Laxus both using their powerful magic spells "Order Dragon Claw X-Slashes!" Chrono chanted as well as three attacks made a big explosion as well.

"Those three used powerful attacks! Let's see who won this battle!"

"Come on...Chrono..." Tokoha mumbled grabbing onto her hands watching the screen. Koutei shouted and pointed "Look! It's Chrono!"

Chrono came out as his armor was off but his clothes were torn. "We have a winner! Chrono Shindou!"

"It would seem that both Rogue Cheney and Gajeel Redfox are both unable to continue fighting!"

"Now The Vanguard against Sabertooth Sting!"

To be continued