The calm before the storm

The match was down to the last tanks.

 Miho touches her throat radio. "Do it.".

 Maho shot Miho tank's back boosting it towards Alice's tanks at extreme speed. Shocked Alice panics and tried to find a way around the situation.

"Fire" Miho commanded.

The Panzer 4's cannon roared and then silence.

Finally the announcement came "Ooarai has one flag tank remaining, the University All Star team has zero flag tanks remaining, Ooarai high school wins.".

The girls couldn't believe it, the combined high schools  teams cheered, the university team was in a state of shock, and Tsuji was silently fuming.

But among the crowds who where both stunned and ecstatic one boy,who knew this would happen simply smiled. " Congrats Miho, you did it, I knew you could do it.". The boy's phone ringed"Yes Nathaniel they won like I predicted. I will be coming back soon I just need to do something quickly. No its not with a girl dude. Sigh* Well I got to go this is Commander George McClellan sighing off."

Time skip brought to you by the Tsuji trying to shut down Ooarai again.

Miho's POV

The flight back to Ooarai was running slightly late but in my mind that is alright. I managed to sneak past the swarm of my friends and teammates and I finally arrive at my destination. I see a shadow move and I flinched slightly until it the familiar face came into the light. I smiled and greeted " Hello George."

George's POV

"Hello George." Miho greeted.

I smiled " Good afternoon Miho.".

"Beautiful day is it?" Miho asked.

"Yes, yes it is... Miho?" I asked.

" Yes?" Miho asked.

"Two things, One congratulations on the match I knew you could do it."

" Thanks George but it was a team effort, I couldn't have done it without the girls and the rest of the schools."

" You need to take some credit where its due Miho. But second of all when do you think we should tell our teammates about us."

Miho's POV

"This question" I thought. 

" If you don't want to talk about this right now that is OK but we can't keep hiding this relationship from our friends and teammates forever after all they are going to find out one way or another."

" I know George you are right but between the fights to save the school and school itself I just can't find an appropriate time to tell them."

" Its alright Miho, I cant blame you for all that work and if you need any help I am always here." He said with his always lovable smile.

" Thank you George it really means alot."

" No problem, also I have to go soon. Good bye Miho, take care and be safe." He said.

" Thanks you to George". 

We embrace and I kissed him on the cheek quickly and then we both went our separate ways.

Saori's POV

" Has anyone seen Miho?" I shouted.

Everyone shook their head some where wide eyed as they have not noticed their leader is missing.

" Where is she" I mumbled.

" She could be in the bathroom" Hana suggested.

" But she would have told us and the plane is about to begin boarding in 10 minutes." Yukari said. 

" Can we all just stop worrying, I am tired." said Mako

" Where in the world is Miporin?" I questioned.

"Looking for me?" Miho said behind us.

We all jumped at the sudden appearance but we calmed down and grabbed our luggage to begin the wait for boarding.

" Where were you?" I questioned

" I was just going to the restroom, honestly." Miho defended.

" Since when does the restroom have soap that smells like american cologne?" Hana asked.

We all stopped and thought, Hana sense of smell was impeccable due to her being in the flower arrangement business.

" Where you with a guy?" I teased.

Yukari's POV

Saori's question made us all confused however Miho became quickly flustered.

" N-N-No Saori I wasn't with a guy." 

" I was just joking." Saori said.

Miho let out a small sigh of relief.

" This isn't right, she is absolutely hiding something." I thought.

As I continued to wait in line I noticed Miho has a rather large circular item in her back packs left pouch. It was circular but has a little outcrop on the top almost like a locket of some sort.

" Miho whats that in your backpack?"