Relief

George POV

 We where almost done with our defense preparation when we noticed something terrible. The sun has came out and our reinforcements aren't here yet. I quickly ran to our telephone and called our HQ.

George: This is commander George McClellan, where the hell is our reinforcements.

Silence followed the call when suddenly a loud bang can be heard in the distance. Suddenly the ground shook and the men duck into cover. I rolled the telephone again.

George: This is Commander George McClellan, I need reinforcements at the hill ASAP.

There was a pause of silence before response finally came.

HQ: Copy that commander we will be sending reinforcements as soon as we can.

George: Send them quickly!

Then the line was static, I knew it could only mean one thing. The line was cut, we were surrounded.

At the main line.

Union Vice Commander: We need a division to relieve the men on the hill. Who will go?

???: Sir please choose 2nd division.

???: No sir choose the 4th division.

???: Wait!

Silence followed as the captain began to speak.

???: Sir I have a strong suggestion.

Union Vice commander: What is it Colonel Daley.

Daley: Sir I implore you to send the 7th division, my boys have been itching for a chance to fight, those damn Fed's and we want to show them what we are made out of.

The Union Vice Commander thinks for a while before speaking again.

Union Vice Commander: Very well, the 7th division well be sent to relieve the hill fortress.

Daley: Thank you sir!

At the 7th divisions barracks.

Daley: Alright men, FORM UP!

The men got up and stood near their bunks at attention.

Daley: We got permission to go relieve our hill fort from the Fed's. This is the fight we have all been waiting for! Whose ready?!

The men: OORAH!!

Daley: I can't hear you, ARE WE READY DEVIL DOGS!!!

The men: OORAH!!!!!

Daley: That is what I like to hear, Major Anderson!

Anderson: Yes Colonel!

Daley: I want your tanks to provide armor support, the rest of the soldiers on me. Major Martin get your men ready. We meet at the gate in 20 minutes. Lets go!

Timeskip

Martin: All men here and ready sir.

Daley: Good. Alright we are going to breakthrough the lines and relieve the force. All men fix bayonets!

 All men fix bayonets!