All Hell...

Sorry for the sudden change in writing technique but this is an easier way to write dialogue between characters.

Morning came with the ever so annoying ring of an alarm clock. The 

George: Some one turn that dang thing off!

Pierre proceeds to shoot the alarm clock with his air soft M1911 pistol and the rest of us got up and started to stretch. We all got dressed in our formal uniforms and we lined up and marched all the way to the elevator. We arrived at the breakfast place of our hotel. We grabbed some food and James grabbed his cup of coffee and we quickly ate we then left the meeting room. Once we got to the meeting hall we were all surprised at the size of it.

We all gaped at the set up of the room and even the camera crews who where above us were clearly shocked at the room

We all gaped at the set up of the room and even the camera crews who where above us were clearly shocked at the room. We went to our seat and waited for the other members of the summit to arrive.

Timeskip brought to you by debates and a constructive meeting.

Third Person POV

Shino: Before we end the first half of the summit I have a quick request for the commanders of the American Tankerey Union. The Japanese Senshado Federation has made new rules for a unified tankerey league. Will you take a look at the rules tonight and come back tomorrow with your answer? 

Benjamen: We agree Mrs. Nishizumi.

Shino: Very good. Now I adjourn the first half of the debate. We will see you tomorrow.

Miho: Wonder what the new rules are about?

 Darjeeling: Hopefully something they can agree too.

Kay: Imagine what fun a unified Tankerey league can make.

Maho: I usually wouldn't agree to Kay but she does have a point. Even if we have to fight with Boys.

Katyusha: I am going to have to agree with you Maho.

Marie: Wonder what the boys are thinking about it?

George: Wow that went better than expected.

Daniel: I have to agree, it almost went to well...

James: Come on man you need to relax, and possibly need a nap after all I do.

Pierre: As much as I want to agree with James and George Daniel does have a point. After all isn't Miss. Nishizumi a big traditionalist?

George: Now that you mention it you do have a point...

James: What about those rules she proposed we read before tomorrow?

George: We can discuss it at dinner. Anyways I will be going to pickup dinner.

Everyone else: Be careful.

George: You know I always am.

George walked outside the hotel and into a Spanish themed restaurant where he got the food they ordered earlier. As he got out of the restaurant he saw Miho going to the market nearby.