...Breaks Loose

Third Person POV

The teams of the ATU got up from their sleep with their minds braced for the day to come. George got up with beads of sweat hugging his back. As he got ready for the day he noticed that today was the 2nd anniversary of the first date he and Miho went on. He pondered how odd a coincidence it was but quickly brushed it out of his mind as he got into his formal uniform. He said a quick prayer before heading downstairs for breakfast. Breakfast was abnormally quiet for the team but we all knew what we must do. The clock rings signaling it was 9:00 AM sharp..... it's time.

Miho POV

The ATU commanders and their crews came in later than they normally do but we think they overslept at first. Some of the girls said they heard shouting from their floor but we didn't believe them. I thought it was just a hiccup until I saw George. His usual cheery face and bright smile was replaced with a grim poker face. The ATU commanders sat at their seats but they didn't talk to each other about the upcoming meeting. The same was happening with the crews, something wasn't right.

Miho: Yukari, Saori, Hana, Mako...what happened to them?

Yukari looks at them before turning back to me.

Yukari: You don't know?

Saori: Know what Yukari?

Yukari: It's about the rules, they aren't happy with the rules.

Hana: How can you be sure?

Yukari: I snuck to their floor and overheard their commanders talking about how the rules were unjust. I managed to video record some of their conversation.

Yukari went into her backpack and pulled out her audio recorder and started to play it loud enough for her teammates but not loud enough for anyone else to notice. After the recording finished we were all silent until Hana spoke up.

Hana: That George person seem a bit hesitant to join them don't you think?

Saori: Yeah it's almost like he was reluctant to disagree with us.

Hearing this I felt both happy and confused. Happy because I never thought he cared about me this much for it to affect his decisions in Tankerey however I am confused. What does he know that we don't?

Mako: Miho, are you alright?

Miho: Yes, why?

Yukari: You were spacing out a bit.

Saori: So we still have 10 minutes until this thing starts so how about we talk a little girl talk.

Hana: You just want to talk about boys Saori.

Saori: No, not really...ok fine yes.

Yukari: Its fine, I am actually kind of interested myself in what guy you guys would want.

Saori: Great. Now if you have to pick a guy from the ATU who would you choose?

Mako: That guy kind of looks intresting... *looks at James*

James POV

James: Why do I feel like someone is looking at me?

Miho POV

Saori: Really Mako, do you think your Grandma would agree?

Mako: I am pretty sure she woould agree.

Saori: How about you Hana?

Hana: The gunner over their looks pretty cute in their uniform...

Daniel POV

I get a sudden chill in my spine as if I am being watched by a sniper.

Pierre: You ok man, you went pale.