New Problems

Third Person POV

Miho and George sat next to each other in Miho apartment and watched the TV. Recently news has got out that the relationships between Tankerey and Senshado members has gone viral and it has attracted some....unwanted attention.

New Reporter: A possible surge in relationships between Japanese Senshado federation members and their American Tankerey counterparts spark a fire of both positive and negative results. Many of the positive are from the American side as the Director for the Board of Tankerey says that this is a good start to the relationship they want with their colleagues in the Japan quote, "It's imperative for us to cooperate with the Japanese to ensure a balanced, well formed sport for all to enjoy.". However many in America oppose this due to the finding of Japanese schools using chemical weapons and causing a student by the name of George McClellan to be mortally wounded. It is also said that he has a significant other in the Japanese Senshado, one by the name of Miho Nishizumi, the second daughter of the famous and traditionalist Shino Nishizumi. While this might be a symbol of until it has raised the question of how traditional are Shino's values. More on that and the controversy of these relationships tonight.

The news cycle continued as the couple looked at each other in despair.

Miho: And we thought the worse is over.....

George: Whenever there is a storm there will always be a light at the end.

Miho: You're right. It's just......We may be able to handle it but what about our crews? What about Darjeeling?

George: Paul is a tough lad. He can help Darjeeling through this. The only problem I can see with this is Erika.

Miho nodded, ever since the two revealed their relationship Erika has not spoken to Miho. It has been almost a week and Miho could not even make eye contact with Erika.

Miho: I just wish she didn't take the matter personally.

George: She's probably just shocked. I'd be too if my captains sibling had a secret relationship.

Miho: Yeah, I guess...

Suddenly a George's phone rang and George picked it up.

George: Hello?

???: Is this the home of George McClellan?

George: Yes it is, who is this?

The person on the other side spoke and George's brow arched up.

George: I see. I'll have to consult the others about their experiences.

Soon the chatter continued and then George said his good bye and hung up. Miho looked at him with a questioning look however her face soon formed into one of shock when George showed her the number of the person who called him.

It was a number that Miho has never seen ago, however the name above is one that she knows all to well since the end of the war. The UN investigation committee.

Miho: What did they ask you?

George: They asked me if I knew anything about the other crimes in the match.

Miho: Other crimes?

George: Possible retaliation done by us towards the captive girls, illegal usage of shells that are not part of the Federations list of safety requirements, etc.

Miho: Oh, well as far as I know I haven't been part of any other war crimes other than the last gas attack.

George: Yes.

Miho: I still have to apologize to you and to the rest of the Union however I do hope that you are not causing trouble yourself.

George: As far as my company we followed all the rules. However we have to check everyone for it to be valid.

Miho: Of course...

George: So what do you want to do?

Miho: Hmm?

George: We got a couple of days until the supposed meeting so what do you want to do until then?

Miho: How about we do one day of what I want, then one day of what you want?

George: Sounds good. That just leaves the rest of today.

Miho nods and got off of the coach. She went to her bag and got out a strategy board game.

Miho: Want to play a round?

George smiles and nods.

George: Why not.

Miho brought the game to the table and the two took opposite sides of the board. However a series of harsh knocks on the door stopped them from starting the game.

Miho: I can get it.

George: I'm not that crippled.

Miho: Don't push yourself to hard.

George: *sigh* Got it.

Miho lets out a small giggle as she ran towards the door and opens it with a smile on.

Miho: Hello....

Miho's smiled falters to a questioning look as the combined schools of both the Japanese Federation and American Union stood in front of her door.

Benjamin: Well this is.......unexpected.

Maho: What where you two doing in that room?

Miho: We where going to be playing a board game.

Kay arched her eyebrows and gave off a small smirk.

Kay: Is that all?

Miho: Yes, anyways please come in.

The combined group slowly trickled in and soon they all came to the table that Miho and George where going to play their board game.

Benjamin: I'm sorry to interrupt you two however we all have something very important to discuss.

George: No harm done, so what is this problem?

Maho: The increase in Federation forces in the city.