Summoning to the Summit

Miho POV

" Miho whats that in your backpack?" questioned Yukari.

You froze as what felt like the entire team looks at you.

" W-W-What d-do you m-mean?" I said.

" The circular object in your backpack." Yukari answered bluntly " What is it?"

What started as a kind questioning starts to show sighs of an interrogation.

" We will be discussing this when we arrive back a Ooarai." declared Saori.

The entire team nodded in agreement.

Small time skip brought to you by super fast plane travel between Japan and America.

George POV

I touchdown on the landing pad of your school , The Abraham Lincoln All Boy High School. Once I step out of the plane I was greeted with a letter telling me that I need to go to the meeting hall ASAP. I head to the meeting hall which is just the tank garage with all the tank in storage. Once I arrive one of the tank commanders by the name of Christopher ran up to me, a letter in his hand. 

" Sir. A message from the Sam Houston High School they say its urgent."

I received a letter and gave Christopher a snappy salute before heading towards my dorm room. Once I arrived at the dorm open the letter you see a rather peculiar message.

" To all tankerey commanders of the American Tankerey Union ( or ATU for short ) we have been summoned to Japan for a summit meeting between us and the Japanese Tankerey federation. We need to be there as quick as possible, and bring your entire formal attires as well as your tank plus crew. Meet up at San Diego at July 22 0800 AM sharp. DO NO BE LATE. 

Sincerely the commander of the Sam Houston High School Tankerey team Benjamin Patton.

I read the letter with grim intention. What does the Japanese Tankerey or, as they call it Senshado, federation want with you?

Miho POV

" What does the Senshado Federation want with the Americans?" I thought. 10 minutes before I was celebrating with my friends and teammates on our recent victory as well as keeping the school but 2 minutes ago I receive a peculiar email from the Federation. As the bus started to pull away from the airport I started a face time with the other Senshado commanders from the other schools. Joining with me on the face time are Darjeeling from St. Glorianas, Kay from Saunders, Nonna who is taking Katyusha's place as she is sleeping from Pravda, Anchovy from Anzio, Maho from Kuromorimine, Marie from BC Freedom, and Kinuyo from Chi Ha Tan as well as representatives from other minor schools.

" Does anyone know what this email exactly means?" I question

" Something important enough for the Federation to invite Americans." said Maho in slight disgust.

"Might I inquire what is wrong with the Americans?" asked Darjeeling.

" They spit on the tradition of Senshado, they allow BOYS in for crying out loud." She replied.

" Honestly it can't be that bad after all more people means Senshado can be more fun." exclaimed Kay.

"I believe Katyusha would agree with miss Nishizumi." Nonna replied. " However that is just my guess."

" I'd say most of the schools here except for Saunders and Ooarai really believe in the traditions." Anchovy states in a very unusual monotonic voice.

" Well we will see for ourselves at the summit." said Marie as she finally finishes her cake that is on her plate.

" All right good night everyone" I stated.

" Night" Everyone else replied.

I went to my bed in thought of what will happen and as I lay down in bed I took out the circular object from my backpack.

" Thank god the team was to tired to question me." I thought.

I took the object out of its poach to reveal that it is a locket. I touch the smooth edge of it and stare at its dulling silver color. Finally I opened it to reveal a photo and a blank slate of metal where the to cap is. On the left was a photo of me with my mother and sister before I went to Kuromorimine. I rubbed the picture with some nostalgia as I remembered the days with them before Ooarai. Then I lightly press the top of the inside of the lid until I heard a click. In the secret compartment was another of picture this one of George and me on our first date. I smiled at the memory but then sadden when I realized how distant we where and how difficult it was to have a relationship not only with someone who is far away but who also has the disliking of my sister and especially my mother for what he does. I sighed and closed the secret compartment before I drifted off to sleep.