The Great Plan pt. 1

Nathaniel POV

We had finally got the last of the equipment out from the tunnel we made and we had made a defensive line on the other side of the Feds lines. We looked proudly on our fortifications at the Fed's lines. It will only be a matter of time before the fireworks start.

Benedict: I can't believe we pulled it off.

Nathaniel: Let's hope they don't attack us with everything they got.

Then suddenly a private came up to us with a terrified face on.

Private: We have been spotted.

Benedict: Crap. Get every men ready for combat. We need to get ready for them.

Nathaniel: I guess that goes for us as well.

Benedict: Yes. Let's go.

Nathaniel: Do we have has masks?

Benedict: No not yet, we had put in an order however we don't have enough for everyone.

Nathaniel: Let's hope they don't have gas.

Benedict: You might have just jinxed us.

Miho POV

I was in another meeting with the Fed. Commander when a Captain came to our tent followed quickly by Darjeeling.

Captain: THEY ARE BEHIND US!

Fed. Commander 1: What!

Darjeeling: Same with all the other commanders. We have spotted defensive lines on our rears.

Captain: We have been out flanked.

Miho: This is certainly a pickle.

Fed. Commander 1: Yeah no dip Sherlock.

Miho: So what are we going to do.

Fed. Commander 1: By the looks on the fortifications they have been recent. We should attack now if we hope to survive.

Miho: Agreed. I will get the girls ready for a spearhead.

Fed. Commander 1: No. I have a better idea.

Timeskip brought to you by Miho getting worried.

Third Person POV

The Federation's forces lined up against the rear defensive line and got ready for the signal.

Fed. Commander 1: Now, fire smoke rounds.

The few tanks at the back of the attack fired smoke shells at the American HQ blinding them from their attack.

Fed. Commander 1: Now!

The tanks in front shot their rounds and they hit home in front of the trenches.

Nathaniel: We have damage near the front of the tr-

As he got closer to the shells he noticed a peculiar thing about them.

Nathaniel: Why are they still intact?

The suddenly the shells exploded and he was knocked onto his back. He got up but then he saw the answer to his questions.

Nathaniel: Gas! Gas! Get the masks!

He ran back to the lines and got the gas alarm rattle and started to shake it.

Nathaniel: Gas! Gas! Put your masks on!

The men who had gas masks on put them on while those who don't try to find anything else to cover their faces up.