Aftermath

Third Person POV

Miho: He's where!

Miho quickly covered her mouth and looked around. It had been a two days since the last battle and the news finally came in. George was taken to critical, his injuries yet to be revealed but they would know in about a day. Her teammates, some of the school commanders, and their friends also listened to the news with a grim face on.

Saori: Those injuries sound pretty bad.

Yukari: Yeah but what kind of tank was he commands? If it was the M26 Pershing or even the M24 Chaffee the shell wouldn't have caused such damage.

Kay: Also the occasional M4 Sherman is more then capable of protecting the crew from outside fire.

Miho: He commands an M18 Hellcat however the regulations made him put heavier armor on the turret.

Yukari then turned to the two guards that told them the news.

Yukari: How close where they?

Craig: That is all the information I was able to get. You know Edward?

Edward: Nope. Sorry.

Darjeeling: No, it's alright. Thank you both for telling us this information.

Suddenly a private from the Japanese school came up to them.

???: Hey Craig, Edward.

Edward: Hello Tojo.

Craig: Hey Tojo, what can we do for you?

Tojo: We need to get all the girls into the common square. Then get into our stations in the prison.

Craig: Now?

Tojo: Yeah.

Edward quickly stood up and grabbed his bugle with Craig right behind him with both of their rifles.

Edward: Understood!

Edward went to the flag staff and put the bugle on his lips and began to play, while Craig kept an eye out for any stragglers.

As he continued to play more and more Federation girls came streaming out and they all got into their respective blocks. Finally it seems that no one was left in the bunks and 

Craig: I think you can stop playing now.

Edward lowers the bugle and set down his bugle in its case. He than got his rifle from Craig and they both clicked their heels and stood at attention.

At that moment a Pershing came up to the gate which Tojo quickly opened and saluted as it passed by. Tojo then closed the gate and and ran next to Craig.

Craig: Attention!

The three clicked their heels simultaneously and Benjamin got out of the tank. He jumped down from his tank and saluted the three who returned the salute. He then turned to the girls and smiled.

Benjamin: According to the new message we got, you are all hereby free to go back to Japan. I wish all of you safe travels back home.

The news brought cheers to all the girls, they were going home. However Miho had something else on her mind.

Miho (Thought): Hang in their George, please be alright.

At the hospital.

A sound rang through the hospital room, the sound of something gone wrong.

Doctor 1: We're losing him!

Doctor 2: Get me the AED!

A nurse came running through the door with an AED machine in her hand.

Nurse: AED here and ready!

The nurse gave the machine yo the doctor and he began to rub the two plates together.

Doctor 1: Ok. Clear!

An electric shock ran through the body and the pulse spiked then dropped back.

Doctor 1: Clear!

Another and the same result.

Doctor 1: Clear!

The shock ran through and finally the pulse was back to its steady beat.

Doctor 1: He's steady for now.

The two doctors breath a sigh of relief as the nurse put the AED back into it's case.

Doctor 2: Do we have everything written down?

Doctor 1: Did you add the last thing?

Doctor 2: I'll go check.

The second doctor left for a binder and checked the list of injuries.

Doctor 2: Nope, adding it now.

Doctor 1: Check again if you have everything.

The second doctor read through the list 3 more times then nodded.

Doctor 2: Yep, we have everything.

Doctor 1: Alright. I'll see if I can get those orders in.

The first doctor left the room while the second doctor looked at the list again. He simply shook his head and read the list in a whisper.

Doctor 2 (whisper): George McClellan, 16 years old. Broken right arm,  multiple pieces of shrapnel in torso, shrapnel deep in both legs, deep cuts in face,leg, chest, and shoulder, burns on his right face, concussion, damaged vocal cord...

He then clicked his pen and added in the last injury with a heavy sigh.

Doctor 2:.....lung sliced by shrapnel.