Confronting

Third Person POV

[ ] George communicating

Maho looked at the couple in shock as Miho began to stutter nonsense and George looks at the two with a blank expression.

Maho: W-What is yo-your..

Miho: Uhm sis please calm down.

Maho: Calm down! What where you two doing?!

Miho: Sis just please listen!

Maho: You know full well what mom is going to say and do so I might as well do it here.

Miho: Wait, just listen please!

Maho: No, this is not something that we can just compromise. How long where you two together?

Miho: Uhm...

Maho: How long?!

Miho: Over two years...

Maho turned into a frenzy as Miho tries to calm her down. George also tried to calm her down the best he can however since he can't talk it doesn't really help.

Maho: How can you keep this away from us?!

Miho: What do you think would happen if I told you and mom?!

Maho: We would set this straight!

Miho: No, you would force us to separate!

Maho: If that is what setting it straight means then alright. The fact is that you breached a major rule in the Nishizumi house and I can't just stand here and let you do this.

Miho: But Maho!

Maho: Enough.

Maho walks up to George and looks at him square into the eyes.

Maho: What did you do?

George: [I did nothing.]

Maho: Speak with your voice.

Miho: He can't.

Maho: Why? 

George: [Damaged vocal cord.]

Maho: Yeah right, now talk.

Miho: He is telling the truth.

Maho: How can I trust my sister who has kept a romantic relationship from me and mother for two full years?

Miho: Well maybe I would have told you if I could trust you and mom to just listen for a minute.

Maho: You already know the answer so why did you do it?

Miho: Because I truly love him.

Maho: Really? Enough to betray your teammates?

Miho: No, but enough to-

Maho stops her with a hand to her lips and turns back to George.

Maho: Now, you'll tell me what you have done to my sister.

George: [I seriously didn't do anything.]

Maho: Do you swear it?

George: [Yes.]

Maho: Then what do you swear it on?

George: [My honor as a tank commander and as a human being.]

Maho stared at George for what seems like hours but she finally stepped back and took a deep breath.

Maho: If what you both say is true then I would suggest you go and talk to mom as soon as possible.

Miho: What?!

Maho: She has not gone well with the Japanese losing the competition so she is trying to find a way to repair the demoralized federation. By showing that a healthy relationship has been kept then you could potentially change her views on the Americans and keep your relationship.

Miho: Wait, why are you helping us?

Maho simply didn't answer and begins to leave however she was stopped when the door to the room crashed down and a pile of bodies fell onto the floor. A chorus of noises of pain rings throughout the room as the bodies got up and brushed themselves off.

Yukari: Ouch...

James: You ok?

Saori: Who's idea was it again?

Hana: I don't remember...

Peirre: Uh guys...

The rest of the group looks to see Maho giving all of them a death stare and they all quickly exited out of the room. Maho sighs and leaves as well. Miho and George look at each other then they nodded. George gave Miho her phone back and she begins to dial on the phone. A ringtone echoes throughout the room and the sound of a phone being answered quickly follows.

Shino: Hello Miho, what is wrong?