The Great Plan pt. 2

George POV

I got the radio message I have been waiting for.  I quickly rushed out of my tank and rang a small bell I had with me.

Me: We got the signal, everyone get to your positions!

My men ran to their tanks and we all made our separate ways.

Me: Remember, we need to act quickly. Hit all the prison camps and get the prisoners out and in fighting spirit. Godspeed everyone.

My tank and its contingent of infantry approached one of the prison camps and we heard the guards call the alarm. We shot the cannon and it blasted out the gate.

Me: Go go go!

The infantry rushed in and took out most of the guards. James drive up to a large building and rammed the door open. Inside we saw all the tanks as well as the largest stockpile of weapons and ammunition we seen.

Me: Get all these tanks and weapons in order than hand it out to the men.

I grabbed my stun pistol and made my way to the bunks. I knocked on the door and a blonde boy answered the door with a smile on his face.

Paul: George.

Me: Paul.

We shook hands and I quickly signaled him to follow me. I lead the prisoners and we went to the building.

Me: Get the men armed and ready for battle. We are going to be ending this war.

Paul: Gladly commander.

Paul yelled at the men and I ran back to the bunk houses and repeated the process.

Timeskip brought to you by Paul getting reunited with his officers sword.

Third Person POV

George: Is everyone ready?

Paul: Yes sir.

George: Good, then load up the Feds and lets go.

Paul: You heard the man lets move!

We made our way to the exit and started to head out.

George: Come on we need to be quick! Full speed ahead! Infantry get onto a tank. Cram as many as you can.

We begin to make our way to the rendezvous point I made with the rest of the "Division" and as I predicted everyone made it on time and with little to no casualties

George: How was the hunting Captain?

Captain: Great sir, security was light all around and we all made it back with light injuries.

George: Good. Get some men and set up a perimeter to guard the prisoners. Then after that I need you to count how many men we have.

Captain: Yes sir.

The captain made his way to the soon to be prisoner guards while George made his way to his tank.

George: Well boys this is the last place we have to go.

Daniel: Hey, we can do it.

Pierre: For tankerey!

The entire American force: For tankerey!

We all cheered and got back to our tanks. We than made our way towards the capital, our final obstacle that separates us from victory.

Hi guys the author here. I am sorry for the short chapter but I am working on another one and it should be out soon. Thanks for being so patient and have a wonderful rest of your day.