A Twist

Third Person POV

Miho: What?!

Benjamin: Mrs. Nishizumi please calm down.

Miho: Sorry.

Benjamin: No harm. But as Maho said the increase in Federation troops is worrisome.

Finn: My boys are saying they found a small platoon on the east side of the city.

Natasha: Many of my girls saw a group of Feds tailing them.

Marie: And its not just them. Andou and Oshida where........having trouble.

Juan: Like the French normally.

Marie: I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Anyway they soon found a Federation girl tailing them and seems to be marking the tanks.

Maho: Erika also noticed however she kept quiet until she finally came to me with a packet of photos.

Darjeeling: Assam and Pekoe also have significant proof.

Kay: Even Alisa saw them through all her flirting.

Sofia: Flirting?

Kay: She said she always wanted to have an American boyfriend. Me and Naomi tried to stop her but we eventually gave up.

Sofia: Who is she flirting with?

Kay: A guy by the name of Peter, I believe he is a gunner of one of the new T-34's.

Katyusha: Ah, a Russian tank. And a superior one at that. Just like Pravda against all of you.

Kay: Whatever. So why did you want to know?

Sofia: Where is this....Alisa?

Kay and the others where a bit unnerved and Kay turned towards her.

Kay: What are you doing?

Sofia: Peter is my younger brother. And I prefer him keep his innocence.

Kay: I see.

George: Actually that brings up a good point.

The rest of the commanders turned towards him in confusion.

Anchovy: What do you mean?

George: What are all the girls relationship with the guys and vice versa?

The rest of the commander looked at him in confusion at first however they soon caught on.

Marie: As far as I know Andou and Oshida don't have a relationship.

Maho: I think we all know Erika.

Finn: Most of the boys are still a bit hesitant to converse with the girls.

Natasha: Same here for most of my girls.

Juan: Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

Suddenly a loud ring is heard and Marcus looked down at his phone.

Marcus: Excuse me.

Marcus went out of the room and the rest of the commanders continued to talk however Finn notices something weird.

Finn: Do you guys ever remember Marcus ever using his phone unless its an emergency?

The other American commanders'es eyes widened and Benjamin got up from his seat.

Benjamin: Please give me a moment.

Benjamin left the table and after a few minutes he came back with a small smirk on his face.

Maho: What is it?

Benjamin sat down and looked at Maho. Maho blushed a light red however didn't say anything.

Benjamin: You might want to fact check on your, we already know Erika statement.

Benjamin smiled as all the commander's eyes widened the sound of a door closing is heard and Marcus came back into the room.

Marcus: Sorry about that.

Maho: How long have you been with Erika?

Marcus was in shock and he took a step back.

Marcus: W-What do you mean?

Maho stood up and began to walk towards him.

Marcus: H-Hey hey, lets all calm down-

Maho: Take good care of her.

Marcus: Beg pardon?

Maho: As her commander, I must make sure that she doesn't do anything she will regret later.

Marcus: Understood...

Then George's phone rings and he looks at it. His eyes widened and he quickly hobbled over to the remote. He then turns it on and the news channel shows up on the screen.

Miho: Is everything ok?

George: Look....

The commanders looked up and they where shocked at what they saw.

"New tournament for Senshado. Combined American and Japanese school experiment to be at the forefront of debate."