The End

Third Person POV

It has been a few days since the announcement of the tournament and the opinions where as diverse as ever. However the general consensus was one of positivity especially after the whole increase in Federation troops was soon cleared up. According to what Assam later found out they have been stationed to keep order in the town. George was very happy that their wasn't another huge issue that's about to blow up in his face. However as he wheeled himself around his room, he couldn't help but notice his girlfriends face in a stone cold stare.

George: Is everything ok?

Miho soon jerked a bit but soon turned towards him while nodding and smiled.

Miho: Yes, how about you?

George raised an eyebrow and soon made his way over to Miho before placing a hand over her forehead, causing her to blush slightly.

George: Your not sick, but it doesn't seem like your alright.

Miho: I'm fine, really.

George: Then why the long stare?

Miho opened her mouth to speak however soon closed it as she sighed.

George: It's about your mom, isn't it?

Miho: Not exactly.

George was confused as Miho soon shuffled around him and headed towards the sofa. She soon sat down and nodded for him to join her which he soon did. There was a small silence as George sat in his wheelchair with an uneasy smile on his face however he soon tensed up when Miho soon took a deep breath and looked at him.

Miho: I don't trust anything the Federation says, not after the games. My mother told me to not make any new American friends and soon our relationship is on TV along with a photo of me with your friends. I don't want to point it all to my mother, but if she sees that there is no way these troops are just here for security.

George: She's your mother, she must have some sense.

Miho: She's also the same women who disowned me for not winning a match to save my teammates.

George nodded grimly in agreement, she did have a point.

George: Still, we need to think the best.

Miho: Usually you would follow that up with a prepare for the worst.

George: You know me too well.

Miho: But that's the truth.

George nodded and soon the sound of a knock on the door brought both of the tank commanders attention to the door. Miho took a deep breath and brought a smile onto her face as she soon stood up and made her way to the door. She soon opened it to the sight of two girls in federation uniform as well as large, round sunglasses that covered their eyes. However what alarmed both Miho and George who wheeled himself over to the hallway leading to the door was the large pistol that both girls were carrying on their hip holsters.

Fed. Girl 1: Miho Nishizumi.

Fed. Girl 2: George McClean.

The two tank commander looked at the girls, their weapons, then back up to the girls as both of the tank commanders nodded.

Miho: Yes, we are the people you named. May we help you?

Fed. Girl 1: We need you to come with us. Quietly.

George and Miho looked at each other before soon nodding.

George: Alright, just let me get my ke-