The unthinkable

South of the city of Berlin (Tilted Towers on the map)

Third Person POV

Maho: Why, why do they think that this is ok...

Kay: I don't know but I can tell you the commander the Federation sent us don't care.

Fed. Commander 2: Come on girls lets put our backs into it.

Kay: Let's hope this doesn't hur them to much.

At the artillery line their was a new type of ammunition that the Fed. Commander wants to use. If her plan worked they can cause the American to finally retreat.

Fed. Commander: The wind is good....it's time to begin.

Artillary loader: Are you sure this is ok?

Fed. Commander: Yes, it is ok. Alright girls! Masks on!

All the infantry and tank crews put on their masks.

Fed. Commander: All guns...FEUR!! (fire)

One by on the guns began to fire, their ordnance began to unleash a new type of hell.

At the Union's line. 

Captain Michael Kowolski POV

I was chilling in the lines with the rest of the lads before I heard the sound of artillery guns from the girls side.

Kowolski: GET DOWN!

We all hi the dirt and braced for impact but then we noticed that the aimed to far back.

Private: Hah! You Feds should spend more money on range finding equipment!

Private 2: Just a little less power their Feds!

I loved the men's enthusiasm but something doesn't feel right, they where able to bomb us before as why did they miss, also they all went over. What was going on?

Private 3: CAPTAIN, SMOKE SPOTTED BEHIND US!

What, what are the aiming at?

I went to the Private and took out my binoculars, what I saw was terrifying.

Kowolski: GAS! GAS! EVERYONE GET SOMETHING TO COVER YOUR FACE!!

Private 1: IT'S BEHIND US SIR, WE CAN'T RETREAT!

Kowolski: Dammit! EVERYONE GET TO A VEHICLE AND LOAD UP!

Private 2: Incoming!

More shells exploded closer to the trench and we see the gas escaping out of the shells. The men started to cough and gag. My eyes start to burn as we try and fumble for anything that cover our face. I then heard bodies hitting the floor. I managed to open my eyes and I regret ever doing it. I saw my comrades lying on the ground passed out from the tear gas. Their eyes where a bloodshot read and the ones still conscience cough up blood. I tried to get a wet cloth for one of the privates but he soon slipped into unconsciousness. I sat down next to him with a pistol in my hand. As long as I am conscience I will defend whats left of my men. Then I heard footsteps and tank engines. Soon out of the mist I saw them.