Ghost Brigade

Third Person POV

George: They should be here soon.

Pierre: No offence George but they are not going to get here that fast. We need to wait for another 3 days minimum.

George: I am sure you all know that they are riding German tanks right?

James: Can't believe that we are now a German Tankerey team.

Daniel: It can't be that bad. After all we can now use Tigers and Panthers.

George: Not yet but I do see the point.

Then we heard what sounded like a chorus of voices and we quickly got into defensive positions.

George: Hold your fire until we can see them!

The voices become louder and the boys can make it out as singing.

We saw a Panther 4 with a young boy standing up in the hatch wearing a certain outfit.

The soldiers continue to sing as they approach the Union's fortifications.

???: Guten Tagen.

George: Good morning.

???: I assume you are the commander of the forces here?

George: Yes I am.

Erich: Good, the name is Erich Rommel. I am the commander of the Ghost Brigade.

George: I see, if I may ask how old are you in?

Erich: I have 13 years.

This surprised all the soldiers around them except for the ones in his "Brigade".

George: So how many divisions do you have?

Erich: I have 3 divisions but I also have a small light tank force with me.

George: Excellent. I need those light tanks to link up with my Chafees. They are on the west side of the fortifications. 

Erich: Alright then. You heard the man lets get a move on!

The German tanks began to rumble their way into position while Erich and George helped their men load up shells and fuel into the American tanks.

George: Hey Erich.

Erich: Yes commander?

George: First just call me George.

Erich: Alright then George.

George: Good. Now the message Benjamin sent to me says that you had experience with American tanks.

Erich: Yes I do.

George: Good. I need you to command the joint light armor company. You will have all of the light tanks, your panthers, and 30 men.

Erich: I see.

George lead him to a map and pointed to a small forest to the east of the Federations capital.

George: We have some intelligence that the East side has less personnel on guard.

Erich: Ok.

George: I need you to flank them using the forest and take out their defenses from behind. Then me and the rest of the force can punch through their lines. We will pincer them and hopefully bring a quick victory.

Erich: If I may George.

George: Go on.

Erich: If we can take some of the heavy tanks with us we can cause more damage. Also I think that this plan is a bit to constricted.

George: The objective is to capture the HQ and end the war quickly. If you have a better idea for a plan I'm all ears.

Erich: Got it.

George: If you need my tanks you can have some but we need enough to defend the base in case of a counterattack.

Erich: I think I got what I need.

George: Alright then. When will you start your attack?

Erich: In 2 hours.