Mobilization

2 days before Tankerey match starts.

George POV

Benjamin: Abraham Lincoln, your are clear to move up to the planes

George: Wilco!

George gets up on his tank and with a quick nod he signaled the bugle and drums to get the men's attention. The instruments play the call to arms signal and all the men look towards their commander. They were carrying taser rifles which they will be using for the upcoming battle.

George: ATTENTION!! 

George: READY ARMS!!

George: FORWARD MARCH!!!

The rows upon rows of soldier like tank crews began marching towards their plane that is parked behind the rest of the other planes that carry the crews, tanks, equipment, other weapons, and supplies that they need

The rows upon rows of soldier like tank crews began marching towards their plane that is parked behind the rest of the other planes that carry the crews, tanks, equipment, other weapons, and supplies that they need. The total number of people in Abraham Lincoln High is higher than most other schools with the new rule changes. In total there was 10 "Battalions" in the school. Each "Battalions" has 10 tanks and 5 squads of infantry, Each squad comprise of 5 soldiers. In total the number of tanks they have is less than ideal with only 100 tanks and 50 squads of infantry. Luckily the other schools have somewhat better luck recruiting men and machines into their teams. Sam Houston and New York both have 12 "Battalions" while San Francisco managed to gain 16 "Battalions" thanks to volunteers from the schools around them. But the most impressive where Clara Barton High and Mississippi High who both have an impressive 20 "Legions". We still have no idea how they got that many people especially since most who joined said they come from those schools. Nevertheless we were relieved once we got to the tanks. Our tanks force mostly comprised of American late war tanks. My school has mostly Sherman late war variants but we also have 20 M24 Chafee tanks and 30 Hell cat tank destroyers including his own as well as the proud 20 M26 Pershing tanks. Our artillery is half of our tank force and they are mostly late war American guns. We were ready to fight and morale was at an all time high... but I still can't really believe what happened up until this point.

Flashback final half of the Summit.

Third Person POV

George(thought): God damn, we are really into it now.

Miho(thought): They are going to fight us? We outnumber 3 to 1! George is not someone who would fight head on with odds like that.

Earl Grey: Oh really, you are going to fight us like that!

Benjamin: I believe that is what I said Mrs. Grey.

Most of the girls where angry at the thought of these Americans spoiled behavior but most where stunned when they where ready to fight them and against the odds no less.

Miho(thought): This has to be a dream, please don't make me fight against George.

George(thought): Please make this a bad nightmare. God if this is my fate why make me fight Miho?

Maho: I believe we have an agreement here. I will see you boys at the island.

Miho(thought): Dammit sis you just made it worse.

One by one the other Japanese commanders agreed to the battle until it was just Ooarai left.

Saori: Miho? Whats our stance.

The entire room turned on Miho who was having a slight mental breakdown from all the pressure of the other commanders eyes.

Miho: We agree...with the other Japanese commanders.

Mika: Don't worry Mrs. Nishizumi, the wind is with us until it is not.

Alise: Please, can someone translate that.

Erika: I don't think anyone of us can understand what she is saying.

Timeskip to after the meeting.

Yukari: Ryan was it?

Ryan: Yes.

Yukari: What was your rule set that you got.

Ryan:.....I assume its the one you got but I could be wrong.

Saori: Something is not right.

Pierre: With the rule set or is it something else.

Saori: Have you heard Miho when she had to agree to the battle. She sounded almost remorseful.

Yukari: Now that you mention it she had tears in her eyes as well.

Ryan: Really? George was having a similar reaction when she agreed.

Pierre: Do you think they like each other?

All four sat in silence thinking about what they just said.

Saori: That is a definite possibility.

Ryan: Well we can talk about this later, other than that we need to go Pierre or else they might get suspicious.

Pierre: I hate it when you are right and if it is disturbing my date.

Saori: Hey same here.

Yukari: Well we should be going too. Bye Ryan, nice meeting you!

Ryan: It's not like I am about to die Yukari, but it was nice seeing you. Good luck!

The two groups parted ways quickly to avoid someone seeing them together and headed off towards their rooms.

Timeskip

The ATU commanders and their crews finally returned to their schools and they wasted no time preparing for war. For all the time given for them to prepare both sides spent every second on the war.

Back to the present.

It was finally time, both sides board their planes and they headed out for the island. In the plane they received the additional rule sent to them by the Tankerey league Board. The email read:

Additional rule set

- All rules from previous rule set apply.

- If you capture an enemy combatant you may use as human resources and give them jobs such as building defenses or repairing vehicles.

-Prisoners who escape from their captors can reactivate their tanks and join the fight again.

- Tanks must still have served, was planned, or tested during the time of WW2.

- Can ask for more volunteers from their schools. However no new schools can join.

- The Tankerey match will end when the enemy's capital is captured and all combatants are ether captured or surrendered.

Sighed by the United Tankerey League board.

George: Well this will be an interesting match, may god be with all of us.

Soon the countdown for mobilization will end and the beast of war will be awaken.