23

***Ariel POV***

I opened the beautiful velvet box as Ricardo watched, to reveal a key.

But it wasn't just any key - It was made of pure gold, large diamonds and stones decorated it, and it was designed so intricately. I pulled it out, to reveal a chain around it. It was a necklace.

I looked at Ricardo with love, and lightly laughed as I looked at it.

"It's the key, to my heart." He said with a serious face. "I know it's cheesy but-"

"No, it's perfect." My smile got even wider, and I stood up. He walked behind me, taking the necklace and moving my hair to the side, revealing my bare neck.

He put the necklace on me, and then rested his chin on my shoulder, his hot breath fanning it and turning my heart on even more.

What is this man doing to me?

"Ricardo. I realised something.....I don't like you." I hesitated before speaking, and saw his face drop.

"I think...I love you." I said as his face lit up and his crystal eyes filled with something I had never seen.

"I love you. Ariel Black." He said, and he hugged me tightly from behind.

"This is my last night with you." He whispered, as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. His voice filled with pain and and dread.

He sighed, and a moment of silence fell upon us.

"I'm going to make it a night to remember." I said before taking my dress off.

"What are you doing?" He raised his eyebrows as I dropped my dress on the floor.

"Come on, take your clothes off." I said, as she removed her heels.

He was about to say something but just exhaled in defeat and started to unbuckle his belt. He removed his clothes, only leaving his underwear.

"That too." I pointed at his underwear, as I removed my bra and panties.

He looked around to see if anyone was here, but luckily this beach was isolated and it was nighttime. He removed his underwear, and we were both completely naked.

I grabbed his hand, and dragged him with me into the water. His face relaxed as he knew what I was going to do.

"Skinnydipping." I splashed in the warm water, swimming around and flicking water on his face.

He splashed water back at me and we had a splash fight.

He chased me around, but it was hard to move in the water and he wrapped his arms around my, pulling me against his body.

He held me, as we stood enjoying each other's company.

"Somebody's getting turned on." I felt his hard on against my body and turned around to kiss him.

"I saw this hot girl." He replied. I hit his shoulder, before he chuckled. "it's you, crazy."

He cupped my face with one hand and wrapped his fingers in my hair with the other. My lips connected with his, as thunder and lighting shot through my body.

He lifted me up around his waist and carried me towards the rocks. He laid down a huge pile of blankets, and laid down as I jumped on top.

After a few minutes of laying on his warm chest, he stood up and walked further away. The candlelights lit around our little blanket bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he grabbed a bottle of water. He sat down next to me and took a swig from the bottle.

"Drinking." He replied as he gave me the bottle.

"Wow, didn't know that." I sarcastically said as I took a large swig. 

He laid down next to me and I got some blankets to cover us. I placed my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. We looked up at the starry sky, the stars twinkling as if they were saying hello. The moonlight reflected on the water in front of us, and the waves were so light and calm.

We sat in silence, but it was a good silence. One when your hearts are synching and you both become whole.

"Ricardo?" I had to talk about the thing we both dreaded. "What are we going to do?"

He looked into my eyes, his gaze filled with concern. He knew what I was talking about. About what we were going to do with our future together. Do we even have a future together?

"I can't stand living without you and never knowing when I'm going to next see you. It could be never." I continued.

He sat up, and looked into my eyes. "Marry me."