Epilogue

7 years later...

"Shit. The idiot had us for fools." Ariel cursed over the phone.

"Language." I made her aware of who was next to us.

Alessio laughed, before taking a sip of his orange juice. Although he was just 6 years old he was very intelligent. He really was mummy's boy.

Everything about him came from Ariel.

His bright green eyes, his raven black hair, his smile...

Even his personality is like Ariel's - stubborn.

Ariel put her phone down, pacing around the garden seeming pissed.

***Ariel***

I had just taken a phone call for work. Thankfully, I am still an assassin. Of course, when I was pregnant I was stuck behind the phone and couldn't put myself in danger.

My title as the best assassin in the world skyrocketed, and I was invincible with Ricardo, who still lead his mafia.

We were both too stubborn to die, as I've said before.

My attention is turned to Amalia and Gia running in and bumping into me and Ricardo.

"Girls, calm down." I fixed their hair, and they ran off.

They were both twins, just like Ricardo and Rocco.

They both looked exactly like Ricardo - the same stormy grey eyes, the same dark curly hair and the same curly eyelashes.

"Daddyyy! I can't put my bow on." Gia stomped on the ground.

"Watch your temper Gia." Ricardo said before putting her bow on her head.

"Just like her father." I teased as I sat next to Ricardo.

"I wonder how the next two will turn out." He said as he rubbed my large belly.

I was 8 months with twins...again.

Except these ones are both boys.

"Auntie Irina and Uncle Rocco are here!" Alessio yelled excitedly as he ran up to us.

"Woah, You've got to learn how to wrap it, Ric." Rocco joked as they sat down next to us.

"Same goes for you bro." Ricardo turned his attention to Irina's belly, shutting Rocco up.

Irina was 7 months pregnant with another boy.

"Boys! Come here and say hi to your aunt and uncle. Don't be rude." Irina called out and her 5 boys lined up to say hi. The oldest was about 6 years old, and the youngest were 3.

She had 2 sets of twins, just like me.

"It's time to cut the cake." Called my aunt and we all made our way towards the large table, which had a large colourful cake on top.

Alessio took his place behind the cake, and we all sang happy birthday.

His large eyes lit up as he blew the candles, and we all cheered for him.

Ricardo rubbed my back, as I reached up to kiss his cheek.

"I say we get started on baby number 6." He whispered.

"I'm still pregnant Ricardo." I punched his shoulder.

"That turns me on even more." He whispered, as we went somewhere aside.

He grabbed my face and crashed his lips against mine, making me feel electricity zap through my body as if it was his first time kissing me.

This man never stopped loving me once, and I never stopped loving him...

It felt like only yesterday when I went to kill him but he caught me...

We're snapped out of our trance to see Alessio standing in front of us.

"Mommy and daddy are kissinggg!!!" He joked and ran around as everyone laughed.

We looked at our children running around, and our families laughing...

This is our beautiful life, our beautiful life we created together...

The end...

No really, it's the actual end this time...

———————————————————————————

Thank you all for supporting me! I never thought I'd get 10 reads let alone 100k

If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment ❤️ Thank you for all of your support!!