Chapter Five.

Preston's POV

AP Calculus is the work of the devil plain and simple. Whoever thought it was a good idea to put number, letters, and these unless symbols together needs to be fought. This class is useless to me. But luckily Normani is the smartest girl in class and she understands this stuff way better than I do. She's also my girlfriend which makes it even better.

After school we went to her house so we could do our homework. I kept trying to get some kisses and instead of solving equations. I closed my books and pushed them to the side. Normani slid them back in front of me and opened my textbook back up. "You have one more problem, finish."

"But I don't wanna finish it babe." I whined.

"No kisses until you finish that equation." Normani said.

"But babe.." I said.

"Preston Grady Howard if you don't stop whining and finish your homework."

I huffed and started punching the equation into my calculator. "You ain't had to call me by my full government name. You know how I feel about my middle name."

"I think it's sexy." Normani said.

I looked over at Normani and she had the cutest grin on her face. That was all the motivation I needed to finish this last problem. I reentered the info into my calculator, worked the problem out on paper and that's was it. I even had Normani check it for me to see if it was right.

"Good job boo." She said.

"Thank you beautiful." I said.

We put our book away and climbed back into Normani's bed. We turned on ATL and began watching that. I took off my necktie and undid a few buttons on my shirt. Normani and I both go to a private school and we're required to wear uniforms. Not a polo and some khakis type uniforms. Blazers, neckties, and pleated skirts, that type of private school. But seeing Normani in that little skirt does something for me.

Like most of our movie watching session we ended up ditching the movie so we could make out. I have to admit it's kind of fun. Normani isn't allowed to have any boys upstairs with the door closed. Both of her parents are still at work and we have no clue when they're coming home. It's a little risky but it adds to the experience.

As I was bringing my hand up to her cheek I accidentally touched her breast. "Sorry." I put my hand on Normani's hip and went back to kissing her. She then took my hand and moved it back to her breast. "You sure about this?"

Normani nodded, I left a trail of kisses from her jawline all the way down to her neck. "Can I ask you something?"

"Mmhm."

"Have you ever had sex before?" Normani asked.

I pulled away and shook my head. "Never. What makes you ask that?"

"People talk. Apparently you and Ryan went all the way at that house party last summer." Normani explained.

"I swear on everything, I didn't have sex with that girl. We kissed and that was it." I said.

"So that was just a rumor?" Normani asked.

"Yeah. You know how it is, the popular guy gets all the girls. That's not for me because the only girl that matters is the one in front of me."

Anytime Normani smiles I get butterflies in my stomach.

"Now that we got that out the way I can tell you what I really want to tell you." Normani said.