Chapter Twenty-Two.

Normani's POV

Do you have any plans today beautiful?

No I do not, do you have any plans today?

Putting a smile on your face. 😁

🙈 well what did you have in mind?

Getting dressed, super casual, and I'll pick you up in thirty. 😉

Okay 😘😘

I put my phone back in my nightstand then bopped into my closet. Something super casual, not a problem. I love my heels but nothing beats a comfortable pair of sneakers. I had already taken my shower now all I had to do was touch up my silk press and find something to wear. "White converse, blue jeans, and a white v-neck."

While I was getting dressed I was trying to figure out what Preston had in mind for the day. Whatever he had in mind I was down for the ride. But putting on my jeans felt like a workout. I had to jump a little bit just to put them on. I looked at my ass in the mirror and grinned. "She's getting thick again." I said.

"Baby I'm here!" Preston yelled.

"I'm in the bedroom!" I said.

Preston walked into the bathroom and I jumped on him immediately wrapping my legs around his waist. "I'm happy to see you too babe." He said.

"Somebody just left the barbershop." I said.

"I did, I was looking a little rough, had to tighten up a bit." Preston said.

"Now I wanna sit on your face." I said.

Preston smacked me on the booty then looked at me then began squeezing my cheeks. "When did you get all this?"

I shrugged and climbed off of him, he smacked my ass before I could sit down in front of my makeup table.

"I see you broke out your letterman jacket today." I said.

"I did. You still got yours?" Preston asked.

"I do." I said.

"You should wear it today."

I smiled and went to get my letterman jacket. Our school was nice and let the cheerleaders have letterman jackets too. I put mine on and it still fit perfectly. "How do I look now?" I asked.

"Good enough to take on a date." Preston said.

"I don't know about all that you'll have to ask my parents first." I said.

"Already covered, I just gotta bring you home before midnight." Preston said.

I giggled and tilted my head to the side, "Are we going on our first date again?"

"We are, let's go baby." Preston said.

We left my apartment and got into Preston's car. Whenever we stopped at a traffic light we would start dancing. I took out my phone and recorded a cute little video of him driving. Preston's fine when he's suited and booted but he looked extra fine dress down. Jeans and a white tee look so good on him.

We pulled up to the park and got out. Preston grabbed the picnic basket out the backseat. He grabbed me by my hand and we went walking through the park. The weather was absolutely perfect. It was cold but not freezing and the sun shining.

Once we found our spot Preston and I set up the blanket. We sat down and Preston began unloading the basket. "I got some grape juice, wink wink. Some little desserts, an assortment of fruits."