Chapter Eleven.

Preston's POV

I casually strolled out the banquet hall and made my way to the parking lot. Normani was quickly walking to her car and I began to jog after her. "Normani wait!"

"Leave me alone Preston."

I darted around the other side of her car and put my hand on the driver's side door. "Move your damn hand Preston." She said.

"Normani, talk to me." I said.

"Shouldn't you be inside slow dancing with your wife?" Normani asked.

"I'd rather be dancing with you Normani." I said.

"I don't know Preston, you guys looked pretty happy to me." Normani said.

"Normani you know I'd rather be with you. I love you, I always have." I said.

I leaned in to give Normani a kiss but she turned her head. "Babe.."

"A man's actions speaks louder than his words, remember? Until you figure out what you want, this little rendezvous between us is over." Normani said.

"Normani don't leave me again." I said.

Normani climbed into her car and backed out of the parking lot. She left me, again. I went inside and went to the restroom to pull myself together. I went back into the hall and my father was strolling to Atomic Dog with his frat brothers. I wanted to smile but I was hurting on the inside. Victoria walked over to me and pecked my lips. "You alright?"

"Yeah I had to pee really bad. But I was thinking you and I head home so we can start making up." I said.

"Let's go."

We got into our car and drove back to the city. When we got home I went to the bar and poured myself a glass of Hennessy. The glass wasn't enough, I took the bottle straight to the head. I walked into the master bedroom and Victoria was sitting on the bed in this chocolate colored lingerie set.

"This is new

"This is new." I said.

"Yeah it is and it's all for you." Victoria said.

I slowly started taking off my suit, I took off my watch and put it on the dresser. "I'll be right back." I said.

I walked into my side of the closet and shut the door behind me. I took out my phone and called Normani, but it went straight to voicemail. Since she wanted to ignore me, cool, I can play that game too. I took off my necklace with the promise ring and put it in my jewelry box. When I stepped out of the closet I was wearing nothing but my glasses.

"You alright baby?" Victoria asked.

"I'm good."

Victoria walked over to me and I just had to look at her for a minute. She took off my glasses and sat them on the dresser. "I'd hate for you to break these." She said.

"Something is gonna get broke tonight and it's not gonna be my glasses." I said.

I grabbed Victoria by her neck and kissed her. She started walking backwards until she landed on the bed. I grabbed her by her ankles and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. I slid her panties down and smirked. "I haven't even touched you yet and you're already soaked."

"Stop teasing me." Victoria begged.

I teased my wife a little longer before sliding in.  As good as it felt my mind was elsewhere. If could've I would've been with Normani tonight but she pushed me away. It seemed like she was walking out my life again. We've spent all this time getting close again and I don't wanna throw that away.

After Victoria came the first time she pushed me off of her and got on top so she could ride me. I closed my eyes as Victoria leaned down and kissed my neck. She was telling me all kind of freaky shit. The pussy mine, duh. How big I was, obviously. I can reach the bottom of the barrel and rub the sides at the same time.

I opened my eyes and I swear on everything Normani was staring back at me. "What the hell?" I asked.

"What's the matter daddy?"

I blinked a few times and my wife was in the middle of yet another leg shaking orgasm. One thing about me is I'll make your legs weak when you're fucking with me. Victoria rolled off of me and laid on her stomach. I got behind her slid in once again. I grabbed onto Victoria's hips and began hitting it from behind.

The way my wife was throwing it back I was surprised I was able to keep going. "I wanna have your baby.."

"You do?" I asked.

Victoria looked back at me and nodded. I gently squeezed her neck as I kissed her slowly. For a moment I felt like I was really in love with my wife. The thought of us possibly conceiving a child got to me a little bit. "I love you Preston."

"I love you too."

I couldn't hold it anymore, I came and it felt really good. When I pulled out Victoria cuddled up to me and hugged my side. I put my hand behind my head and went to sleep. But of course Normani was all in my head.

~Victoria's POV

I lost count of how many times Preston and I made love. Even though he was sleeping peacefully my spirit was troubled. I didn't wanna say anything earlier but I noticed Preston's energy changed when he saw Normani at the dinner tonight.

When we met he told me the story about the girl that broke his heart and how he saw stars whenever he looked at her. I often thought he was exaggerating but now that I've seen Normani for myself I can see what he meant.

Normani has a certain energy about her that you just can't ignore. It's almost intimidating. What I don't understand is why she broke up with Preston. I don't even think Preston knows why she broke up with him. But one thing is clear time.

She still loves him.

The real question is does Preston still love her.

The downside to being married to a lawyer is you never know what's going through their head. They can take a situation and manipulate it so it sounds good. If I asked Preston right now if he still loved her he go on this whole spill about how he's married to me and nothing else matters.

Preston was sound asleep and I used that as an opportunity to check his phone. I didn't find anything in that. I put on one of his t-shirts and  snuck into his office. I sat behind his desk and began going through his drawers. There was nothing in there but paperwork and important documents of ours. I scanned his bookshelf and came across a photo album. When I opened it I saw a bunch of pictures he and I had taken throughout our relationship.

I smiled because I hadn't seen some of these pictures in years. There were no signs of Normani in his phone or his office. I went back to the bedroom and laid beside him.

"Nap time is over let's do it again." Preston said.

"Oh you really wanna get me pregnant don't you?" I asked.

"Hell yeah." Preston said.

Looks like I'm not getting any rest tonight.

(A/N)

Y'all thought I was just gonna go A-B-C and then BAM you get the big D. Wrong. It's gonna go like this⬅️➡️⬆️⬇️↖️↙️↘️↗️↔️🔄⏸▶️

Thoughts? Ideas?

Laters ✌🏽