Chapter Eighteen.

It's been awhile since I wrote some freaky shit so bare with me.

Normani's POV.

There's no greater feeling than walking around your house wearing nothing but lingerie. As beautiful as my gown was it was getting a bit aggy and I was ready to take it off. I left the little function early because I got bored and some time to myself in case Preston came by. I put on my silk robe and went into the kitchen to fix myself a drink.

Dinah called me and I picked up, "Yes Dinah Jane."

"I'm finna get my back broke!"

"Must be nice." I said.

"Haha byeee."

I rolled my eyes and put my phone on the counter. I started to text Preston to see if he was coming through but I didn't want to seem desperate. It was a rainy night, I was looking like a whole meal, all I needed was man. I fixed myself one more glass of wine to calm my nerves.

As I was walking back to my bedroom I could hear the the lock on my door jiggling. I started heading towards the door because my lock is tricky sometimes. Preston had walked in and tossed the key on the counter. He then looked me dead in my eyes as he took off his wedding band and placed it on the counter. "So that's what was hiding under that dress?" He asked.

"It was.."

Without warning Preston pulled me closer to him and began kissing me. He pulled off my robe and I helped him get out of his blazer. While He was kissing my neck I was undoing the buttons on his shirt. Once I got his shirt off he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

Preston grabbed a handful of my ass before putting me down on the bed. He stood at the foot of the bed and stared me down. I dragged my nails down his abs and smirked. "I see you still like doing that." Preston said.

"Mmhm." I slid my panties off and tossed them aside.

"Come here." I sat up and Preston wrapped his hand around my neck. He took his other free hand and slid it between my legs. "All this for me?"

I nodded and Preston squeezed my neck a little tighter. "Tell me."

"Yes.." I moaned.

Preston slightly shoved me on the bed and spread my legs apart. He took off his slacks and my eyes got a little bigger at the sight of his package. Maybe it's because I hadn't seen it in awhile but it looks bigger than it did in high school. Preston laid down on the pillow and motioned for me to come closer.

"Ride my face."

"You sure?" I asked.

Preston nodded, "Hell yeah, let me have it."

I climbed onto his face and held onto the headboard for balance. I was trying to be cute and quiet but this man's head game is something serious. This type of head that makes you see stars and shit. There was no way could run because he wrapped his arms around my thighs and held me down. Preston brought me to my first orgasm in no time.

The pleasure became too much and I had to dismount his face. He looked at me with an extremely wet chin and smirked. "When was the last time you came that hard?" He asked.

"I don't remember."

Preston pulled me on top of him and gave me one of those slow nasty kisses. He ran his hands up my back and took off my bra. I grabbed the base of his member and carefully lowered myself down. "Oh shit.." Preston moaned.

I was smirking on the inside because I was able to get that simple reaction out of him. With my confidence being a little high than it was before we started, I took Preston on the ride of his life. In my teenagers years I didn't know how to properly ride the D, but as adult whose learned some things I feel like I can blow his mind. As I was slowly grinding on Preston he was laying there with this hazy look on his face.