Five

Cooking with Adrian balanced on my hip is hardly the easiest thing in the world... But I had known that this would happen... After making love lately he's been so overwhelmed that he just folds in on himself with how connected he feels to me and can't help but cling, curling himself carefully around me no matter where I am or what I'm doing because he needs his Daddy to hold him... Just like he needs the precious blue and white baby blanket he had just finished making so he can cuddle it and make it smell like us while he keeps it sandwiched between us in his cling, and a fresh pair of soft silky panties, one of my t-shirts, and his tiara so he can continue to be my stunning little Princess just like he knows he is. 

He gets all cute and shy and hides his face from me so he can stare openly without his wolf making him feel intimidated by looking me full-on, and though it kills me to have to listen to all of his cozy little emotional sniffles to not continuously steal glances at him I know its best to let him cry it out as he cycles through the beautiful emotions that keep crashing into him while he floats so gently up in his clouds... And as difficult as it is to cook with one hand so I can support his precious bottom, his favorite pink plug buzzing away on its lowest setting to help keep him from accidentally dropping by adding just enough pleasure to keep up his comfort level where it needs to be right now. 

"Daddy... I love you..."

...

Adrian

...

The words keep falling out of my mouth and into the crook of his neck as I stare at him, the heat from the burners currently responsible for cooking the rice and stir-fry that I had requested warming the outside of my leg as he tries to keep us far enough away from the edge of the stove to keep it from burning me, the new one having been ordered last week now that we know that there will hopefully be a baby on the way as soon as I can manage to go into heat. 

"I know, Princess, I love you too. " I love it when his voice gets all soft... It feels like he's protecting my ears because he knows just how sensitive I feel... At first it had only been every once in a while... Normally when Daddy decides he wants to try and make my soul leave my body via orgasm... But lately, every time Daddy makes love to me no matter how high I fly I always end up crying when he finally gives me his knot, and then I just can't let go of him...

I need him... I need to hold him and have him hold me, and the only thing I want to feel in this whole wide world right now is his love and support, along with the softness of the very first blanket meant for our future Bean... Nothing else... I don't want anything but my Daddy right now and he loves every single second of my overbearing cuddle and we both know it. 

"Are you still okay, Baby?" The words are delivered with a stolen kiss as Daddy checks the rice, his eyes scanning my face just quick enough to allow me not to have to look away before he does, the grip he has on my hip tightening in a way that has me giving him a squeeze of my own.

...

Silas

...

"Yes, Daddy... Just need you right now..." The words are a soft sigh as my Bean nuzzles into me, my feet carrying both of us over to the cabinet that holds the bowls so I can grab us one to share, my sweet boy's favorite cereal bowl the one chosen because of how ridiculously big it is... The very same reason he loves to fix us his favorite chocolatey oversugared cereal in whenever he feels like the two of us should share a treat that he can make without using the stove. 

"I know you do, Beautiful." The only response I get to my affectionate answer as I set the bowl on the counter in order to fill it for the two of us is the cutest of little grunts and a kiss being pressed to his favorite spot on my neck to latch on to, the mark he had given me that I cherish so much.

It takes no time at all to shut the burners off and make the decision to carry my Sweetheart into our room to eat, the recliner the perfect perch for him to lay himself over me like he wants to if I stash our bowl on the side table while I take turns feeding us both bites, my Peanut wasting no time in getting comfy the moment my ass hits the leather.

"Are you excited for the conference, Princess?" As the question rolls off my lips I have to really try to keep my own distaste for it from leaking into my voice, the initial nerves my sweet boy had felt when we had received the official invitation demanding our presence having only just been soothed away by joining the official chat room that had been set up online for all of the Lunas to coordinate with each other. My sweet Pumpkin had been so shy at first, crying after typing a simple Hello... But he had been welcomed with open arms, two other Omegas turned Lunas latching on to him and showing real effort to try and get him to feel safe with the rest of the group doing wonders with relieving the stress of having to meet so many new people at once. 

"Yes, Daddy... BabyBug said that he had a surprise for us... But he wouldn't tell me what it is... Or if I guessed it right." I can't help but chuckle at his exasperation towards his newfound friend, his adorable answer having come only after he carefully chewed and swallowed his food, ever the well-mannered Cutie that I know him to be... When he's not feeling spicy.