Thirty (18+)

My sweet Baby... 

I hadn't planned on taking such a thorough taste of him... But after sending Aurie away howling with laughter I had snapped my sweet boy up and bounced his perfect ass onto the bed with enough enthusiasm to make my beautiful Bean moan and shiver, his scent calling to me in a way that absolutely should be illegal with how persuasive it is to my mind and body... 

We had both known his heat would be potent with how long it took to build up enough to make an appearance, but I have to say I wasn't quite prepared to be confronted with a rut so spectacularly peaceful that I am able to appreciate the burning flush lighting up his face as he grunts and moans under the efforts of my tongue as I bury it deep within the circlet of muscle currently throbbing and pouring the most intoxicating slick into my mouth to roll around and swallow with every twitch of his thighs trapped on my shoulders... 

I had literally peeled his swim trunks off of him, the lining completely soaked in the sweet nectar that is flowing so freely from him while he writhes and works on trying to pull my hair out in an effort to keep me from even attempting to pull away from spearing my way into his body, the effort made easier by the partial stretching the plug he had picked out this morning had given him, the beautiful rim of his hole perky and so swollen that it feels like sliding my tongue in and out of a cavern of pure silk as he tries to make sense of how suddenly sensitive his body is to my touch as my wolf encourages me to explore as deeply as I can with my tongue before sliding one of the hands that have been keeping his pretty thighs separated just enough for me to be able to keep breathing in deep draws of air so sexually charged with the pheromones he's exuding that I find myself incapable of proper thought... 

It's just him... 

Nothing in this world matters but Him... My sweet Princess... I... I want to spend every single day with him... Every single moment of every single day with him... 

When we met my perspective on the world changed... I never thought I would ever have anyone I actually wanted to hang on to like this... I never thought my world would spiral out in a hotel room and that that spiral would end with my mouth filled with the food of the gods while I cause my Baby's second release by sliding a single finger inside of him, no resistance slowing me down until my knuckles are pressed into the sweet flesh of his ass, his prostate easy to find, the extra blood flow diverted down here for his heat causing it to swell in just the same way as his entrance, and just like his entrance, this too is more sensitive than normal... It's so beautiful to hear him try and hold in the howling I know he wants to be let loose... And I can't help myself as I slide another two fingers in to start getting him ready to take me, my mouth drifting up to his release-soaked member, his erection throbbing just as hard as mine is as I threaten to blow my first load into the carpet... 

He's my absolute everything...I want him to feel that every single moment of the day... I want him to remember it the next time he sits down that I am the one he belongs to... That I can take care of him and his heat... That just like the day he let me bring him home... Daddy won't leave him needy... Not even here.

...

Adrian

...

If I were ever asked what I think getting electrocuted in a good way feels like it would be this...The feel of Daddy between my legs pushing his growls and fingers into me with such force that I think I may have gone blind with how good it feels, all sensory input that isn't directly related to the feel of him devouring my body, the half moaned screams that I'm trying so hard not to leave my mouth starting to leak into the air as his mouth parts from my shaft and takes a moment to lick his way down and around my sack before pressing the most ridiculously sensual kiss to the sensitive area and swallowing me whole again, the world spinning as I try and make sense of the overwhelming surge of warmth surging up in my belly again. 

Each orgasm feels like it might knock me out with how hard my body spasms to try and rid myself of the heat burning me alive from the inside out, Daddy's fingers swirling over my prostate combined with the tight warm wetness of his mouth as he encourages me to lose myself the perfect combination to make me explode for the third time, the first two damn near unassisted with how pent up and overwhelmingly sensitive I was and still very much am. 

I'm not sure if any of the words leaving my mouth make any sense as I beg for him to continue... As I beg for him to give me more than just this outstanding oral as he kneels in front of the bed with my butt hanging off the edge, my lower half completely dependant on him to keep myself from falling off the bed while he douses my fire with as much gasoline as he can muster as his scent gradually increases in its potency in time with the growls pouring from his chest and all over my overly-sensitive member. 

Eventually, my pleas are heard as I manage to release one of my hands from where I have them tangled in his hair to grab a pillow and throw it at him, just hard enough to pull him out of the intense focus that he's lost himself in running his decadent tongue all over my body, the trails he's leaving with the wet digit doing wonders over helping cool the area down when the air is allowed to hit the coated areas between my thighs... And all that's needed is a quiet whimper of, "I-I need you, Daddy..." being pushed from my chattering teeth and the release of the other hold I have on his hair so that he can slide himself up my body with the most tender smile on his face, his lips kissing their way up my body in a way that earns him moan after moan... The way his tip lines up with me when he settles himself between my legs makes me want to cry with how badly I want to push myself down onto it and hurry him up... But I don't have to tell him twice... 

Daddy knows exactly what his Princess wants...