Eighty One (18+)

"D-Daddy... Daddy... Please..." The whimpers won't stop pouring from my mouth as Daddy carries me into the elevator, our untouched food still hot and wrapped up in to-go containers because it had become rather obvious that I wouldn't be able to actually come out from my hiding place in the crook of Daddy's neck... My face was and still is too red... My expression too obvious...

I need Daddy inside of me and it shows... 

I'm aching and desperate and ready to explode the minute I feel my sweatpants being pulled off because Daddy has me all needy and weak and too hot... It's too hot and I can't get close enough to him... I can't cool off enough and not even his growls can settle the unsettling feeling of my skin starting to crawl as tears form in my eyes, "Hurry Daddy... I... Please..."

I need him to hurry up... 

I need the elevator to go faster... 

We should have taken the stairs and run... We would have gotten to the room faster... I would have his knot filling me up and throbbing inside of me... 

Just the thought of being filled has me moaning into his shoulder as my tears start to fall... My cock threatening to fall off if we don't hurry up and get into our room and lock the door so he can make love to me on every available flat surface until neither one of us can move...

I need it so desperately that I almost don't notice it when Daddy slides his hand up my back to the nape of my neck so he can grab a handful of my hair and guide my head out of its well-sought shelter and seek my lips out with his in the most spine-tingling fashion...

...

Silas

...

I can't fucking take it anymore... 

I can't take the way he keeps whining and whimpering into my ear... My cock can't fucking take it...

Camera be damned, I can't keep myself from adjusting his legs around my waist before slamming him into the side panels of the elevator while it dings away floor after floor slower than I ever could have imagined possible so I can use my body to support him... Freeing up a hand to wedge between his ass and the wall... 

I can't exactly pull his plug out here so I can finer him... But I can push and tap on its base between his spread cheeks enough to make him gasp and open up his mouth for Daddy to explore... 

It doesn't take much to make my sweet Mama moan... Takes even less to encourage his tongue to play with mine just a little before I pull my mouth away from his in order to kiss my way down his jawline until I find the crook of his neck and leave a love bite that he won't soon forget, this hickey one made to last and remind him every time he looks in the mirror on the way home that I have absolutely enjoyed the delicious offering of his delicate body during this stressful time... And that he's carrying my baby... Our baby... 

I want him to think back to when our little nugget was conceived and immediately think of how purpled his neck was right over the very first mark I ever gave him... And I want him to smile and touch his neck and get a tiny bit shy about it because he remembers how good tonight is going to feel with both of us so hot for each other at the moment that we can't even wait till we get to the room to start filling the air with x-rated noises... 

Sampling my Princess's neck is always a treat... And just like I normally do when I pay it a visit I lose myself more than just a little bit, and I find myself rooting around for a new spot to lay my teeth down even though I know that we must be somewhere near our floor... 

...

Adrian

...

It's hard to keep my voice down with Daddy rutting himself against me the way he is... The way his teeth keeping playing with the crook of my neck threatening to bond me to him even more than I already and more than anything I wish that he would find a spot and fucking do it already.

One orgasm. 

I just need one. 

One would be just enough to bide us a little time until we can actually get to the room and behind closed doors...

But he keeps hesitating and checking what floor we're on... 

Until I get his attention by in maybe not the nicest way... 

A loud... frustrated... moan of his name when he dares lift his face away before shoving my face in the crook of his neck in order to show him exactly how easy it is to pick a spot and bite down... And the swear the slips past his lips is one I'll never forget... 

The way he leans us away from the wall only to slam me as gently as he can against it again so he can capture my wrists from his shoulders, my legs around his waist, and the way I'm wedged between him and the wall the only thing keeping me from landing on my behind on the floor as my hands are held hostage above my head in the most tantalizing of positions so he can lean in with his eyes shining brighter than I've seen them all week and pick a place just as we finally reach the floor right before ours... 

He bites... Just as the elevator pings, and I feel the heavy dose of adrenaline coursing through my veins chasing my release as it leaves my body and pours into my sweatpants... Only to open my eyes to find the elevator doors open...

And a very startled elder Ashwood and Alic, both of them red in the face as they take in the mess that we've made of each other, our food abandoned in one of the other corners on the floor so we can get touch to our hearts content... In public.