Forty Four (18+)

"D-Daddy!" The shakes had started before we ever made it out of the bathroom, and were so noticeable that Collin had suggested that we simply go back to the room for now and that he'd call and let us know when the measuring of the hair is finished and we need to come back... And we had wasted no time taking him up on his offer if only to get inside a room with a working lock and no witnesses to achieve the magic that's happening right at this moment... 

I swear to the Gods I never feel so complete as when I feel Daddy deep inside of me, the feel of him folding me like a pretzel so he can push deeper and force my moans to get even louder than they already are as my eyes go bleary with the pleasurable twist my shakes have taken...

It seems like no matter how we're arranged on the bed... Our position at the moment with me on my knees, my face buried in one of the pillows to try and keep quiet while my other hand claws at the headboard looking for something to latch on to while Daddy grinds himself into me in a way that has slick and precum dripping from my body as I twitch and spasm and try my best not to literally scream for him... That we can't get enough of each other... 

At first, Daddy had slammed me against the door as soon as it was shut... I'm pretty sure my panties and pajama bottoms had been torn, but I'm not entirely sure with how loudly Daddy was growling at me... Telling me how much of a good boy I am... Telling me who I belong to... And then we had been on the floor... And then bent over the couch... There had been a sparkle in his eyes when I had managed to meet them, and I'm not sure if it was from his fever or mine but somehow I had found it within myself to goad the beastly nature inside of him by twisting until I was able to close the distance between our lips before pulling myself off of his beautiful cock and fleeing into the bedroom part of the room and climbing onto the bed tossing a look over my shoulder that I'm sure lit Daddy's entire world on fire leaving us here, with him shaking my very soul to pieces with every long rough stroke...

It's working this time... I can feel the heat as it swirls inside me and with every thrust, it's starting to pool itself lower and lower in my belly ready to finally work its way out of my system because I am a good boy... Daddy's Princess...

...

Silas

...

My sweet Princess... I would say that something's gotten into him but that something happens to be me... And I wouldn't have it any other way... 

I didn't think he would have the energy to tease me with how pint up he's felt... It's so strange how the world can fade away when we make love... No one's listening... No one's here... It's just the two of us and the way our bodies move against each other... The way we love each other... The only thing that matters right now is the way we love each other enough to make the best of things no matter what situation we find ourselves in... The way we manage to carve out our own bliss, even if it's just for a few sweaty minutes here and there during the day... All we ever want to do is touch each other, and while at home thats never really an issue its been hard keeping myself appropriate, especially with how good my Princess smells...

"D-Daddy! I-I-I-" As much as I love watching him have to bite the pillow shoved in front of his face I would much rather hear his beautiful voice sing out and draw me even closer to him, his body my own place of worship, my prayers delivered into his dripping warmth, my cock throbbing in time with my racing heartbeat as he gifts me with a moan that always brings me to tears in moments like this, "D-Daddy... I-I l-love you, D-Daddy, fuck!

It doesn't happen every time we make love... But when it does I always find myself with tears in my eyes, our position falling into one on our side, my hand moving from his hip down to slipping between his thighs to take hold of one of his marks there and squeeze while I lift it so I can sink myself deeper inside of his welcoming warmth... My other hand slipping under and around him so I can hold him close and give him a few grunted whispers of my own about my own feelings.

...

Adrian

...

Daddy doesn't hesitate in telling me how much he loves, he never does... It takes him a moment to work the words out of his mouth around his own shivers, but once he gets started he can't see to stop himself, "... So perfect, Princess... You are so perfect... I...I love you so much, Princess... So... So much..."

His professions of love always tend to make me dizzy with how lifted my soul becomes... I know that there isn't any given moment of the day where he doesn't love me, but it's always nice to hear it out loud... Even nicer to hear it out loud over the sound of my own uncontrollable moaning while we writhe against each other. 

There isn't a chance for him to reign himself in as I feel his cock start to swell inside me, the knot it promises one that I've been craving all morning... There's nothing like the feel of him stretching me out and trapping himself inside my body after filling me... There's just something about being locked in whatever position we orgasm in that makes me feel so close to him... Like our already connected souls are wrapping more thoroughly around and blending with each other... Or at least that's what we would be inching towards if the bright blaring of Daddy's ringtone didn't feel the need to intrude... 

I know that we need to hurry up and finish, but neither of us seems very interested in it as we pause for what barely constitutes a moment before Daddy rolls me onto my belly and growls at me in a way that makes my toes curl, my back arching into him while I feel his lips pressing themselves all over my shoulders, "Mine..."