Eighty Six (18+)

I can't seem to quiet myself down this morning... I know we received a call last night to ask us to quiet down a bit... Mostly from Daddy taking me against the door as he did... I had been so far gone and Daddy made sure to make me feel good...

Just like he's doing now...

We had almost gotten all the way dressed... But Daddy got distracted while pulling my pants up... I don't think he meant to do more than just give me a kiss on the hip like he does when he's feeling extra affectionate... Which he is... But instead of straightening out... Daddy's mouth found a very different target... And it didn't take him long to push me back down on the bed so he could make me be loud again... My frantic noises growing louder each time he decides to hollow his cheeks and focus solely on the tip of the throbbing hardness he's caused...

...

Silas

...

My sweet Bean just can't help himself...

Being so beautiful all the god damn time...

I know its not his fault... That no matter how old we get or how stressed out we are that when I look at him everything else will always fade away because nothing ever seems brighter than the light that shines from his eyes...

Biting that sinful bottom lip at his, looking down at me with his big blue eyes, watching me get him dressed while still all floaty... I know we have somewhere to be but its the last day and they can fucking wait...

I haven't seen my sweet Bean actually able to enjoy his headspace all week because of the stress we've been under trying to manage his heat and not be driven insane being away from home surrounded by our peers, not all of them easy to be around.

My sweet Bean picked out his pink plug today instead of his black one and I had almost forgotten just how good it looks nestled between his cheeks... I know that turning it on might only end up making him too needy to leave the room anytime soon... But I'm not sure Alic has any room to try and stop us after losing himself like that last night... Because if we're all being honest... He was aggressive towards a mated pregnant Luna. His haircut and immediate drop in rank would be so much worse than the one I might get for treating said Luna to a day ravaged in bed by his actual mate and away from the world the seems so much scarier than it did last week with our little nugget now nestled so safely in his belly.

The moment the plug whirls to life inside of him I've gifted the most beautiful shriek, the legs so gorgeously draped over my shoulders stiffening to try and escape the sudden increase in his pleasure... The vibrating bearing down on his prostate, bumping against it with a little help from my fingers as I barely wiggle it just a bit deeper...

...

Adrian

...

Daddy always manages to make me shake all on his own... But when he adds the vibration pressing into my fun place to what he keeps doing with his tongue?

I can feel the slick as it starts to flood from deep inside of me and I'm not sure how to cope with how hard it seems to be pulling on my core... How it seems to be scraping every trace of heat from my soul so my body can express it in one of the only ways that it can short of cumming... And I don't know if Daddy is actually going to let me do that any time soon...

The way he swallows me its almost like he's not had a drink in ages and for some reason, he thinks down there is a straw... My soul seeming to be what he's trying to suck from my body, his hand clamped so firmly around my turgid flesh that it cannot come bursting out into his mouth like it needs to...

I want so badly to push myself up and wrap myself around him... I can feel the words bubbling up in the back of my throat... I need more... I need Daddy inside of me...

But every time I try and speak I can't manage to make the words come out because he finds some new way to twist his tongue or a new angle to torment me with for the buttplug, which he keeps twisting around inside me as if he designed my body himself... Though I guess in away. He should know me inside and out more intimately than I do... Because he's taken the time to thrust himself into my life in so many ways...

One particular way I keep trying to ask for but can't find my voice because Daddy knows my body so well that he's stolen all speech from me in favor of moans that only keep getting louder and louder until they spill out into something semi-comprehensible and short, "Daddy! Please!"

I know he knows what I'm asking for... He never eased me back out of his mind like he usually does... I've felt every motivating flicker that has danced across his mind demanding that he flicked his tongue over my tip before falling upon me with almost too much enthusiasm... But my own lack of walls is why he knows that it's beyond time to pop me out of his mouth and slide out the buttplug that really hasn't been in for all that long...

And before I know it the room spins and I find my face being pressed into the mattress while Daddy's pants and belt sound off their alarm as they get stripped away...

I barely have time to bite my bottom lip before Daddy starts rearranging me, making sure that I'm lined up with the edge of the bed before slowly starting to press his thick cock into me making us both hiss with how good it feels... My knees steady enough for him to reach forward and take my wrists so he can lead them back behind me and use them to anchor me so he can begin to thrust himself into me fast and hard in a way that tells me that we just might never actually find out what the last day of the conference actually has in store for us.