Sixty One

"Daddy..."  We had fallen asleep all wrapped up in one and other, Silas's knot deep inside of me, my kind of watching the movie while Daddy kept his eyes on me just like he usually does... It had been strange falling asleep to the movie instead of one of our audiobooks, and I feel like the difference is that it seems like the change of programming now that the movie is over has woken me up, and there is a certain problem that has cropped up that I am not allowed to fix myself.

I'm not sure if it was the theme song of the next show or if my body just could not handle being cuddled up while sweating so much it feels like someone poured a bottle of lube all over me and not even the good kind... My body feels thick and sweaty and while there is still a slight trace of an afterglow from making love earlier and then also from that strange few moments where I was allowed to explored Daddy's face while he was awake and staring back at me... It's quickly being burned away by the feel of my heat threatening to overwhelm me with how much I need Daddy to wake up and pay attention to me right now... 

I hadn't expected to wake up... I'm not sure that my body even really wanted me to wake up... Just like Silas at the moment isn't waking up... It seems as though my sweet mate is exhausted from the stress of having to deal with both me and being here in general, and while he has handled it like a champ and absolutely deserves every bit of his rest so we can get up and do it all again tomorrow... I'm not actually allowed to rub one out by myself when it pops up... 

We had never really discussed how my personal rules were going to change during my heats other than the fact that Daddy has made it very clear that they'd be more relaxed so that things don't stress me out... But neither one of us expected my heat to hit right at the beginning of our mandatory trip and for us to be trying to balance trip rules, peopling rules, new friends, and my heat and how that changes our dynamic... So I am not entirely sure what to do when it's nearly two in the morning and my cock is so hard it hurts and Daddy won't wake up... It wouldn't be fair to him to demand that he wake up and get me off... But I also know that if I stick my hand under the whisper of a sheet that was all I could bear to have touched me because of how hot I am at the moment that it would be breaking one of the rules... And I've never broken one purposefully before... I want to touch... I want to touch so badly... But I'm Daddy's good Princess, and I would hate to have him disappointed in me for any reason... 

... 

Silas

...

I'm not exactly sure what wakes me up, but when I come to, I notice that I must have forgotten to actually shut the bedside lamp off and reach for it... Only to find that I've got entirely too much bodily freedom and that the familiar weight of my sweet Mama curled up half draped over my chest is missing and panic is most definitely the first emotion, my wolf immediately demanding that we be awake and on high alert until we find him... 

It doesn't smell like anyone else was in the room with us... And I am damned sure that I would have woken up to the feel of someone dragging him out of bed because I know he wouldn't be separated from me quietly... And the bathroom looks just as dark as I left it a few hours ago after making sure that we brushed our teeth after the shower... Finding him is most definitely a priority, though I'm not sure what could have possessed him to leave in the first place... Especially not with his phone still sitting on its charger... I try and keep myself still and calm and reasonable and tell myself that he's still here... That I just haven't figured out where...Something that doesn't take long though he isn't in the form I expected him to be... 

My mind had immediately jumped to what Dad had said about the other Alphas trying to take him because of how enticing his scent has become due to his heat, and red is the only thing I see... Until I spot a very adorable if not in for a slight scolding little black wolf all folded up in front of the air conditioning unit turned on full blast, the vents pointed down to where my sweet Bean is curled up on the pillow that had been meant for his head... He isn't asleep, or at least not entirely... And when he realizes that my shifting isn't just me tossing and turning trying to find his body in order to get comfy and cuddle again he's up on his feet, not shifting back but walking up next to the bed until he can rest his head on it and look at me with those pretty blue eyes of his with a short huff that makes me give a sleepy chuckle with how cute it is, "Why are you on the floor, Baby?" And not on the bed with me where you belong. 

I don't get a verbal answer and I'm not sure I expect one, my Baby simply pushing the word 'Hot' into my mind after he's sure he has access to it... And while I can understand wanting to be in front of the air conditioning unit so that he can cool down, "I'm not sure why you shifted, silly thing... The fur is only to make you feel hotter..." Even if your wolf is possibly the most adorable non-threatening ball of fluff... He still has that thick Massachusettes coat and no amount of air conditioning is going to do any kind of really chilling through the building of what will be his other half's winter coat.