Sixty Nine

It should feel awkward walking back into the conference twenty minutes after lunch was supposed to be over knowing that they had all probably heard the beautifully loud moaned swear that had left my Angel when I sank my teeth into his supple thoroughly marked shoulder... But it doesn't...

I barely notice their eyes on us or how hard Alic is sweating... All that matters is the way my Princess can't stop shivering in my lap as his body comes to terms with the orgasm that had overtaken him so thoroughly...

He's so perfect... Every single inch of him and his stunning personality make me feel so completely at peace with the world that I'm not sure I'd ever been able to survive if he ever decides to leave me... He's too damn special...

And all it takes to remind him that he is loved is the settling of my palms between his delicate thighs right over one of his marks so I can give it a squeeze every now and then... He knows how much Daddy lives him... And how excited I am at the prospect of becoming a parent and starting a family with him.

....

Adrian

...

I didn't think I would ever be able to maintain any kind of subspace while in a meeting as monotone as this one, but with Daddy's hand between my legs pumping my thigh like a brake pedal, I'm so full of endorphins I don't know if I'll ever be able to come down.

There are so many clouds to lay on in this heaven that I don't know up from down, just that Daddy smells good and I feel good at the moment, the newest mark on my neck lighting up so brightly with the electricity racing up from my thighs that I can't seem to form full thoughts when it happens...

I'm not sure what I expected from today, I had been prepared for the worst and hoping for the best... And I had gotten the best... All curled up with Daddy, my body still feeling so very full from making love in the bathroom... my beautiful Silas making sure that I feel loved and taken care of while does his best to try and follow along...

...

Silas

...

It's so strange seeing my sweet Addy-Baby so spaced out outside of the house... I know he would rather be curled up at home under a blanket by the fireplace reading... And as soon as I can go ahead and get us both there we'll both be happier...

I can just see it now... Him pregnant in front of the fireplace just starting to show... Snow sticking to the trees outside the windows... A cup of tea and his favorite books and a basket of half-finished crochet projects meant for our baby...

It's the best dream I never thought I'd have... I love him so much I don't know how I'm going to cope with how much more protective I already feel over him and our unborn child than even just yesterday... All I want to do is wrap him up in all of the love he desires so I can keep him safe and happy... To keep our family safe and happy...

It's a shame that I can't be as affectionate as I want to be right now...  It feels awful not being able to not be able to slip him off out these clothes and kiss every divine inch of his beautiful body if only to make him smile.

I love putting him up in subspace this way... And while having him stay awake he's up in his clouds isn't anything necessarily new for us, it still feels bizarre sharing the moment with a room full of others who are fully aware that the world stopped spinning for a moment when he came, his body trembling so hard I thought that he might fall apart right there in my arms...

...

Adrian

...

It isn't long before I can't stand the feel of Daddy gripping my thigh because it feels too good... And in return, I get the sassiest of grunts as his hand slips up to my belly under the shirt I'm wearing... And the rubbing that ensues is so perfect that it quiets the laugh that had almost been about to stumble from my lips that would very much be noticed.

It feels nice thinking that in a few months when he's doing this that my belly will be so much rounder... We are determined to get me pregnant so we can start our family and move on in our lives, and we are both more than ready for the transition... I am so much more than ready to be a Mama, as Silas has so kindly dubbed me... I can't wait to be able to pass on my love of reading and Silas's love of making things with his hands...

And I'm not worried... I know that Silas will be by my side every step of the way both during pregnancy and while raising our kids and that I don't need to worry about him running off or abandoning me... No matter what anyone else thinks of him to me he is one of the best examples of what a good man should be and how he should act...

He handles his business and still manages to love me more than anyone else ever has and more than anyone else ever will... And he does both with a finesse that most people don't think he's really capable.

I know that I can rely on him and that the two of us are in a good place with each other even if we both know we'd rather leave this conference and never look back. Somehow we've both managed to be genuine with what we need even in such a stressful situation, and I know that if we can make it through this week we can make it through anything. All that matters is that we have each other.