Fifty Seven

Our salads had been left in the hallway for us, after a very blush-inducing conversation through the door that we were indeed alright... Just unable to answer because Daddy hadn't pulled out fast enough and knotted my mouth right before they knocked with the delivery of our food... 

It always makes me feel like I did a good job when it happens, even if my jaw is sore from being wedged open just long enough for his cock to deflate just enough for him to escape my lips... But even with the soreness, I feel proud of myself for making Daddy feel good... For being a good boy and taking Daddy's knot in my mouth... And I get all sorts of the best affection from Daddy afterward... I like it when he strokes my cheek when he's holding me... Even if right now that extra affection comes from him feeding me dinner while I'm cradled in his lap... Kisses bracing each bite because he knows chewing is just a tiny bit of a challenge with my jaw being so stiff. 

"Is it good, Princess?  Not too spicy?" The taco salad had come with jalapenos and some spicy strips of grilled chicken in it, but Daddy had put enough ranch on mine that when mixed in with the lettuce, cheese, and other toppings that each bite felt like the perfect bite, even if they aren't very soft. 

...

Silas

...

I can barely think past the most recent mental picture of my sweet Angel... The way he choked on it just a little... His eyes are a little misty... The way he still managed to move his tongue and torture me when we were stuck with him on his knees...

It has me so affected that its all I can do to focus somewhat on feeding my perfect Bean so he doesn't exhaust himself tonight... Not a single bite going past my lips because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be aware enough to actually swallow with the image of him swallowing me like such a good boy still so vivid every time I close my eyes... 

I need him to eat... So we can go back to touching... And moaning... I want him so bad I can barely make it past the fact that he's in my lap all warm... And soft... And that he smells so so good... 

"I-It's perfect, Daddy... You should eat some too, you know..." Even his voice feels like a caress right up both my thighs... And before I know it I'm spearing a bite without any real thought behind what's on the fork and shoving it between my lips to please him, a jalapeno the first thing to hit my tongue making me flinch just a little bit...A grimace on my face until I see his smile falter, his smile growing after I swoop in to steal a kiss... I'd be willing to have the whole damn room remodeled if I could sweep the food off of the table in front of us so I can ravage Adrian on top of it... I need to be inside of him... I want to knot him properly like he's been begging me to all day... The only thing that blowjob had down was amp me up past the point of reasonable excitement... And it's getting harder and harder to be patient feeding my sweet Mama... I just want to make him scream... 

...

Adrian

...

I know that maybe this is bad... But it always makes me feel so wanted when Daddy gives me his undivided attention like this... The way his eyes track every little movement I make... The way his fingers keep unintentionally digging into my hip with how much he wants me right now... His erection nestled between my cheeks with only my comfy day undies between us... The way his wolf can't stop peaking out at me to try and figure out why the two of us are eating instead of making love on every available surface... I love the way he watches me...  I know he wants to slam me into the table and take me just as roughly as he did in the bathroom, but I know he's going to keep feeding me until we both think I've had enough because he loves me and wants to take care of me... 

I wonder if other people understand that there are so many different ways to be sexy... And that Silas is all of them?

It takes some effort to get him to take a few more bites for me, his nutrition just as important as my own, but I do manage to coax him in to take a few more bites not counting the number of times he takes tastes from my lips... 

"You are such a good boy, Princess... Do you know that?" The way Daddy growls at me gives me shivers, the frequency of how often he's lifting bites of leafy greens to my lips slows just a little so he can start swirling the pool of lava that has settled in the pit of my stomach with his strong lips and rumbled words... The food slowly becoming less and less of a priority... Not that I mind...

I'm not sure when the bites stop entirely... But I do know that Daddy had thought to tack on a few slices of chocolate cake to our order... And that while it won't melt... It most certainly will taste ten times better licked off of our bodies than it ever will be served on a spoon or fork... 

I'll never get tired of Daddy reading my mind... Of how he growls at me in agreement when I come up with an idea that he likes... Or of how much it turns me on when he ditches the fork so he can grab rearrange me in his lap so he can get two big handfuls of my bottom for a squeeze that makes my eyes roll back in my head. 

And the only words I can think to say in response to his question, "O-Only for you, Daddy..."