Thirty One (18+)

Once Silas is inside of me it's like the world itself has ended, my teeth embedded in his shoulder for the fourth time, my entire body unable to keep itself still, my nails digging into the flesh of his back while he slams himself in between my thighs in a pattern that has me seeing stars... I... I had tried to explain to him between gasps that the marks he keeps pressing himself into with every thrust keep pumping gasoline into my burning system every time he closes the circuit he himself had been responsible for carving into my body with his teeth, the other marks decorating my body pulsating with enough pure undiluted pleasure to make me have to bite into his strong shoulders in order to stifle the screams that want to leave my body as we toss and turn on our rented bed, the sheets no longer able to stick to our sticky bodies due to the amount of sweat we've both been pouring into the mattress. 

I don't think either of us even have enough consciousness to try and even attempt to wonder what time it might be as I feel another burst of cooling warmth bursting inside of me accompanied with a growl that splatters the molten lava still circulating in my core all of his thickly muscled chest... I... I hadn't thought we would really be able to enjoy this... But I was so wrong... 

Every single emotion playing out inside me is centered around the joy I feel growing just south of the center of my being... It may not be the most convenient time for me to be in heat... It's not the right time to try and make our first baby while both of us are feeling so stressed out... But here I am strung out on the feel of his body as it moves against mine and frees me from the confines of my own mind, my flight made so much better knowing that he is just as lost in me as I am in him... 

Sure it isn't where we had hoped it would happen, but as his lips meet mine... I just don't care... 

All I can focus on is wave after wave of undeniable rightness that truly leaves me struggling to comprehend how I can love anyone as much as I love Silas... My strong, sweet Daddy who has done nothing but adore me every single day that we've woken up together... He's never strayed from my side, and I know I will absolutely never be able to walk away from him... Especially not after this... Not after discovering just how good it is to be taken care of during my heat... Not after feeling absolutely loved and cherished... The amazing words that haven't stopped spilling from his mouth since the moment we met still present now as he takes the moment I unclench my teeth around his shoulder with the intent of letting my tongue trail itself up to his ear to spout loving words of my own to flip me over onto my stomach before sliding himself into me with a long stroke that nearly makes me faint as his swollen tip slams into my equally swollen prostate. 

...

Silas

...

Fuck...

If I never have to pull out of my sweet Princess ever again I'm not going to... Everything... Everything about this is right...Adrian... Adrian is mine... And he has the marks to prove it... And I'm his... And even though he had marked me before... It hadn't been nearly with as much enthusiasm... I can't even have my Angel face me again because one more bite is all it's going to take to do me in, and no matter how badly I would love to knot my sweet Baby... I.. I can't yet... 

My sweet mate hasn't had enough yet... His body is long from sated and no matter how foolish we might be for indulging his heat in such a stressful setting I intend to do my best to put out as much of his fire as I can in the short amount of time that we've allotted to be selfish and lose our minds together... It's hard trying to keep my knot at bay, and more than once I've felt myself start to slip... Especially when his body clenches itself around mine with one of the high-pitched squeals that have started coming with the more intense orgasms...

It doesn't take long for another person to come and pound on the door to our rented room, the way they keep calling out to try and figure out if Adrian is okay or if he's being tortured... Not that either assumption is far off... He'll eventually be okay... And at the moment...His body is being tortured... By his own heat... And I'm currently in the process of stopping said torture in every way I know how as I kiss my way across his delicate shoulders as he trembles for me, my cock being completely sheltered by his body as his moans grow in volume in response to the new position we find ourselves in... 

He's so perfect... And while there are few things that could make this first heat more special... I can't help but feel like maybe something is a little off...We've been rolling around for literally hours and my sweet Princess has seemingly found absolutely no relief... His fever still hasn't broken, and his body is just as flustered as it was when we started despite the fact that there is just as much of his cum soaked into these sheets as there is of our combined sweat... He should have cooled off by now... Even if it's just a little...

From what had been explained to me by the Doctor at the clinic and my sweet Baby himself heat is meant to come in waves, each one washed away by a few strong orgasms to release the hotness swirling around in his core... But that isn't what's happening... It's almost as though he's actually growing warmer under my fingertips as I hold his hips in place to better my angle inside of him, my aim impeccable as the tip of my cock targets the swelling buried so deeply inside of him.