Eleven

"D-Daddy... I... I wish we could..." The way my sweet baby groans as he leans again my chest as I clean my orgasm off of his face, the orgasm I had managed to pull from his body using only my hand having already been wiped away. I know he's feeling needy and wanting more than just the feel of my fist wrapped around his beautiful shaft... That he's leaking slick, his pheromones screaming at me to bend him over the sink just a little because it would be so so easy to slip into his wet warmth and have my way with him... But I would only end up knotting him because neither of us can resist the urge when it strikes anymore with how lost we've been getting in each other lately... If we were to go at it right here and now there would be no keeping quiet... And we'd likely end up being arrested for public indecency.

"I know you do, Princess...I wish we could too..." Especially with the way he immediately turns in my arms the moment I'm done wiping his face so he can plaster himself against me in a standing cuddle that melts my heart down into soupy puddles of pure happiness and love...

...

Adrian

...

I have no doubt in my mind that it wouldn't take much effort at all to convince Daddy to make love to me against the bathroom wall... But if he did we would never make it out of this bathroom because we both know that I'll end up too clingy for him to actually drive because it wouldn't be safe to with me in his lap... And if we found a hotel for the day... And maybe the night...  I doubt we would be able to make it to the conference on time... Not with how empty I've felt lately whenever he isn't buried deep inside of me... 

"What plug do you want, Princess? Daddy'll get it when he grabs you some new panties and pajama pants." Silas croons to me as he holds me just the way I need him to, his arms keeping me plastering to his strong chest so I can drink his delicious scent and lose myself in the safety that is my sweet sweet mate knowing that he'll always take care of me when I need him too. 

I'm not sure if the one I want right now is actually easy to get to though I know Daddy made a point to tell me that he was bringing them all, just like with my collection of panties... Because even though I love leaving the big decision up to him, he always wants to make sure that I'm comfortable and have choices when it comes to what we put in and on my body, "P-Purple one... And the blue panties, please Daddy..." The dark purple one that we got to take the place of Daddy's knot when I feel like I need to keep feeling the closeness that comes when I'm sealed on top of him but neither of us is up for another round or when we don't have time for another round... Grammy and our friends coming over always without calling first... But we both know I would be horrified to be trapped in such a vulnerable position with Cassie in the house, the pranks I had heard so much about finally starting to happen in front of me more and more now that the two of us are more comfortable with each other. 

I know that it's a far cry from his real knot... But I know it'll bide us hopefully enough time for us to get to the hotel before I'm feeling too needy to continue on without at least stopping for a quickie to get some of the pent up frustration that is already starting to make me ache with how badly I'd prefer to continue our risque bathroom interlude... 

"Purple plug, blue panties. I can do that. You want me to carry you, Princess?" I absolutely love that is absolutely no place in Silas's heart that tells him I ever want to be left alone by myself, especially after being intimate... That it's only a choice on whether or not I want to walk on my own or be strung up in his arms, and it's all too easy to lean into him with a nod as his hands slide their way down to my bottom stopping for a squeeze before he helps me pull my thighs up around his waist... One hand strategically placed over the wet spot that I know  Daddy is actually quite proud of causing to keep me from feeling quite so on display as he lets us out of the stall so we can actually go and get my change of clothes and the expandable plug that I so very badly need at the moment, Daddy pausing only for a moment when he opens the bathroom door before we hurry out to the car. 

...

Silas

...

It's almost impossible not to laugh after opening the bathroom door only to find a Closed For Maintenance/Cleaning sign sitting outside the door, the waiter that had been so helpful purposefully making eye contact so he can wink at us and give me the thumbs up when he figures out that it's my beautiful boy curled around me, all clingy and sweet, a silent nod greeting me when I mouth, 'We'll be right back' to him, a dismissive wave of his hand being thrown our direction while he turns away to mess with what looks like might be our food. I don't let myself waste any more time, instead hurrying out to the truck and setting Addy right next to me where he can cling to me while standing so I can rustle through through the front pocket of our shared suitcase to find the plug he had wanted before opening it up to pull out the panties that are a favorite of mine, my sweet Baby taking it upon himself to separate just enough for him to reach into the front to rifle through his craft bag and retrieve a pair of tartan print pajama bottoms... They're part of a matching set I had bought for us to wear while cuddling and reading The Highlander's Charm together, and my Bean's favorite pair second only to the ones I had helped him into this morning. 

After that my sweet Princess climbs back into my arm, his things held between us so that no one catches a glimpse of the plug I know he's anxious to have inside of him, not just to stop his slick from making a mess of his fresh panties and pajama pants... But to make him feel better... My sweet Bean... I love him so much. 

It's nearly impossible not to meet the waiter's eyes when we come back inside, the little secretive smile that he shares with me while he's busy setting out our food while I whisk my sweet mate back into the bathroom one that makes warmth pool in my stomach... 

Because for once... I wasn't immediately written off as an asshole... Today... The first impression I gave someone was a lovebird who only wants to spend as much time with his significant other as possible... I'm not sure if Adrian realizes just how much he's softened my edges... Or just how much I've loved every second of the gentle buffing of my raggedness... But I can be sure to tell him just how much I love him as I shuffle us into the big stall again, more than ready with the plug when he hops down and wiggles out of his soiled bottoms and spreads his cheeks with a shy smile tossed over his shoulder.